By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How is this list for PSP?

ad-hoc is local ie with people near you, so the PSPs connect directly
infrastructure is with everyone in the world (or region)

Don't get Renegade Squadron, it is a very poor game

Around the Network

SWBF:RS I really want to get it cause I'm in a PC clan that's dedicated to the SWBF series. I really love the other games in the series, and even if it's no where near as good as the PC version I would like to have some SWBF action on the go.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'm gonna like 9th the Patapon :P Best 20 bucks evar xD I strongly disagree with your opinions of god of war ;) but to each his own. List looks ok otherwise :D Put Patapon on there somewhere!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

hunter_alien said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Patapon is crap IMO, and so is MGS:PO+.

Daxter is great, and Size Matters is pretty decent.

Thanks for telling me . Im going right now and trowing my copy away ( sarcasm ) .

Oh sorry i didn't realise i was talking to you...

Ooh wait, I wasn't!!

I played the Patapon demo, it was ok, just kinda annoying imo I know I wasn't doing it right but it told me to hit the notes on screen and I did with the right timing and it went all YAY and stuff then it made me do it for another 50 times... before something magically seemed to happen and it moved on to the next thing I had to do and I did those notes the way it told me many times and nothing happened and I really didn't know what it was wanting from me... I read the things the patapons said I thought I was following it right but I was just like ugh and turned it off.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
>_< if I wanted a game repeatingly pressing buttons with a horrible story I would go back to the beat em ups of the early 90's...

Like Mario Kart DS and Super Mario Brother?, if I`m not mistaken, two of top 5 games on DS.

Still with DS please.

Don't troll.  This topic has nothing to do with the DS. 

Loco Roco.
Lumines
Hot Shots Golf

Patapon is a very acquired taste (just like Loco Roco) and to be honest im finding it a little hard to get into, I loved Loco though. If you do like those 2, then give Katamari a go too.

For RPGs, Disgaea is out now I think, which is one of the highest acclaimed RPGs on the PS2.

I love Katamari but I can't seem to find it =\

IMO SWB : RS is a great game , so go for it :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

thats a really good list. Especially battlefront, i wouldn't mind picking that up.