By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How is this list for PSP?

Deffinatly pick up Patapon :D That game is ultra adictive :D Oh , and welcome to the club ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

all those games suck imo

Patapon is crap IMO, and so is MGS:PO+.

Daxter is great, and Size Matters is pretty decent.

CaptainPrefrences said:
all those games suck imo

lol. What type of game do you like, then, if you don't like platformers?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

That is an awesome list, and you even have Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

I'm a bit suspect about Crisis Core battle system :(

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Patapon is crap IMO, and so is MGS:PO+.

Daxter is great, and Size Matters is pretty decent.

Thanks for telling me . Im going right now and trowing my copy away ( sarcasm ) .

Oh yeah I'll pick up a DBZ Shin Budokai only because I played the ones on PS2 and were some of my top played games on the system.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I got a question for someone that plays the PSP online, whats the difference between ad-hoc and infrastructure? Just wondering why some games are strictly one or the other at times.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

That is a good list. Buy long and prosper.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
MaxwellGT2000 said:
I got a question for someone that plays the PSP online, whats the difference between ad-hoc and infrastructure? Just wondering why some games are strictly one or the other at times.

ad-hoc only alows people play games in multiplayer if you have 2 or more PSPS and one or more copys of the game ( depending if it has gamesharing options or not ) , and if you sit one next to the other :)

infrastructure is the real online play mode , where you can play games via the internet like any online PC or Console game :)