By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How is this list for PSP?

Alright so I finally got everyones suggestions, read up on reviews, played some demos, and asked some friends.  I came up with a list of PSP games I'm going to pick up.

1. Ratchet and Clank: size matters

2. MGS: PO and PO+

3. Star Wars Battlefront: RS

4. Daxter

I think these are the games I most look forward to playing on the PSP.

I played a lot of demos and came to the conclusion I hate racing games on PSP, and God of War on PSP is no different then God of War on PS2 which I don't like >_< if I wanted a game repeatingly pressing buttons with a horrible story I would go back to the beat em ups of the early 90's... GTA games are just kinda meh like always...

Otherwise I see the PSP is great for platformers and such, I hope there will be a Sly Cooper game to come out, and is a good media player even though I like playing movies on my DS better =\ but better for an MP3 player.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

You play movies on your DS? How?

On topic:

What about dragonball Z shin budokai 2?

Its a fun game, and has nice graphics. I recommend that game, its when future trunks encounters majin buu.

mM

>_
Like Mario Kart DS and Super Mario Brother?, if I`m not mistaken, two of top 5 games on DS.

Still with DS please.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Where is Crisis Core on that list?

If you get the max media dock or player for the DS you can play movies, plus with homebrew you can get some excellent movie players imo, cause you can choose the quality, usually has many many options and just easy to use with the touch screen.

@kingofwale
I never knew Mario Kart (racing) or Mario Brothers (platformer) was a beat em up thanks for informing me =)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Where is Crisis Core on that list?

Picked up Crisis Core with my PSP and love it to death.

Also Shin Budokai 2 sucks big time.
The first SB is better.

leo-j said:
You play movies on your DS? How?

On topic:

What about dragonball Z shin budokai 2?

Its a fun game, and has nice graphics. I recommend that game, its when future trunks encounters majin buu.

I love Budokai, and I own both for the PSP. But the games aren't really all that good compared to the PS2 versions. I'd just buy one of the PS2 games instead.

Megaman X
Megaman remake

Those games are great PSP games.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

kingofwale said:
>_< if I wanted a game repeatingly pressing buttons with a horrible story I would go back to the beat em ups of the early 90's...

Like Mario Kart DS and Super Mario Brother?, if I`m not mistaken, two of top 5 games on DS.

Still with DS please.

Stop trolling.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

The list is fine, minus the PO+. I'd add Wipeout Pulse, Patapon, and God of War. 

zeitgeistmovie.com

PS3 Trophies