By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Introducing Xbox Game Pass: Unlimited Access to More Than 100 Games

I hate the idea of games as a service, so thanks but no thanks.

Around the Network
malistix1985 said:
Barozi said:

I kinda doubt that. How would the game know if your subscription is still active?

I got that from the FAQ

Are games for Xbox Game Pass streamed directly or will they be downloaded to my Xbox One?

Based on fan feedback, streaming/connectivity issues were identified as a major pain point for competing game subscription services. That’s why games on Xbox Game Pass will be downloaded to your Xbox One, providing fans with a native, full-fidelity gaming experience and the ability to play downloaded games offline for up to 30 days.

ah okay makes sense then.

That's an amazing price. A year's subscription is the cost of 2 full price new games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

now X1 owners have another reason not to buy its new game so hurry...

Love it!

I'm no longer a Plus subscriber because the games have been underwhelming to me. Hopefully it will make Sony respond with better games or a similar service.

Around the Network

Meh, not that interested personally. I might get a month or two through out the year if something great I haven't played before pops up.

yeh i would do this, if the games didnt leave every month and they just added new ones.
this is the future, well done Ms

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2 

Ok this is fantastic

It is a good deal for people who want to try all those games but did not want to purchase them all. Let's you get a feel for them before buying them. Personally not for me but hey if you like it go for it! More options for gamers never hurts!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

It almost sounds to good to be true still it is :).