By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that you have tried to like

GTA
Besides China Town wars, I don't find the games that fun.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
To the Moon. The premise angers me to no end.

What angers you about the premise? If you don't mind elaborating.

Mobile games and 99% of indies.

As much as I like to trash FFXIII, at least I can play it for over 40 hours as compared to how much the above games actively annoy me.

darkrulier said:

Over the many, many years of gaming that I have, sometimes I come across games that look really fun and interesting to me, I buy them and then buuuuuu, I don't enjoy them. The last two examples of this were Shadow of Mordor and Assassin's Creed Unity, personally I really like AC series with 2 and Black Flag being my favorites, but there is something about Unity that just doesn't click for me, I have tried to force myself to like the game, and I have started the "story" mode a few times but nope. So with all this, have you had a similar experience with a specific game?

I also think Blackflag is the best Assassins Creed! High five!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Elder Scrolls and Fallout games. I find attractive the concept of exploring a vast world, talking with NPCs, slaying dragons in Skyrim, the post-apocalyptic setting of Fallout games... But the execution, dialogues, poor plots, technical problems, etc. make the task of enjoying these games impossible.

Around the Network

Halo series, Resident Evil 4, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Gears series, Bioshock series, Assassin's Creed series.

Red Dead Redemption

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I've really tried to see what makes Halo so good. I've started playing the first game two or three times, and each time I've found it so boring it would be torture to continue playing it. The main problem is the huge levels where it takes ages to do anything, and shooting doesn't feel that great either. Maybe it was good for a console shooter in 2001, but it was horrible on PC just a few years later.

The Last of Us and Final Fantasy XIII. I bought both games for similar reasons: TLoU was highly praised and trying out XIII simple because I didn't believe the harsh criticisms it received. In the end, I disliked TLoU and loathe XIII to this day...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

aikohualda said:
ZELDA

don't shoot me :(

OoT 3DS for me too. I finally had access to a device that could play the greatest game of all time (allegedly). About 5 hours in I thought WTF is this? and stopped playing.

Also The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. I also gave it about 5 hours. I bought it with my PS3 so excited to get to play an Elder Scrolls game. Man was I disappointed. I've avoided all the Fallout games for fear of being similarly disappointed.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix