By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I will be playing Zelda BotW on Wii U

WagnerPaiva said:
onionberry said:
hey, It's not like the wii u version is 8 bit or something. you can play on the gamepad or on a tv so you have the portable option too (inside your house) If I had to play it on the wii u I would do it too, zelda is like an event.

Great, now I want BoftheW in 8 bits, thanks a lot... =(

Careful what you ask for...

You know what? 

It's not that bad after all! xD

Around the Network

Oh boy, if you do this youll waste tour Zelda expérience , thé WiiU version is catastrophic, awful framerate problems especially during physic puzzles, much more aliasing and it doesnt éven use thé gamepad... ( Source : Gamekult)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

Oh boy, if you do this youll waste tour Zelda expérience , thé WiiU version is catastrophic, awful framerate problems especially during physic puzzles, much more aliasing and it doesnt éven use thé gamepad... ( Source : Gamekult)

Do you think nobody else here can read french? 

You're exaggerating everything, again, not even trying to hide your blatant agenda.

This is what they say about the aliasing and framerate: "On sent aussi pas mal l'aliasing et quelques ralentissements lorsqu'on joue avec le feu ou les runes"

Literally: "We also feel the aliasing a lot and some slowdowns when we play with fire or the runes."

Nowhere do they claim the version is catastrophic, nor anything close to that. Keep your usual FUD to yourself. Thank you.

Hynad said:
Aerys said:

Do you think nobody here can read french? 

You're exaggerating everything, again, not even trying to hide your blatant agenda.

This is what they say about the aliasing and framerate: "On sent aussi pas mal l'aliasing et quelques ralentissements lorsqu'on joue avec le feu ou les runes"

Literally: "We also feel the aliasing a lot and some slowdowns when we play with fire or the runes."

Nowhere do they mention anything about the version being catastrophic. Keep your usual FUD to yourself. Thank you.

You réad what you Want to read once again, i think ev everyone will bé able to translate this to see im right :

http://i.imgur.com/UCrTCj0.jpg

So yes he littéraly says thé game has serious framerate problems and " physic power + camera moves = framerate death " i think everyone can understand this.

Now stop blaming people for reporting thé truth and  accusing them to lie  Because this report doesnt suit your agenda 

Hynad said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Great, now I want BoftheW in 8 bits, thanks a lot... =(

Careful what you ask for...

You know what? 

It's not that bad after all! xD

Man, that pierces through the head

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Hynad said:

Do you think nobody here can read french? 

Nowhere do they mention anything about the version being catastrophic. Keep your usual FUD to yourself. Thank you.

You réad what you Want to read once again, i think ev everyone will bé able to translate this to see im right :

So yes he littéraly says thé game has serious framerate problems and " physic power + camera moves = framerate death " i think everyone can understand this.

Now stop blaming people for reporting thé truth and  accusing them to lie  Because this report doesnt suit your agenda 

My quote was taken directly from their site. As for your twitter comments, there are people in the comments talking about a gameplay stream of the Wii U version, claiming that what they see from it doesn't align with the words this Gamekult guy has chosen to describe it. So I'll go with the fact that they use hyperbole a lot to get their points across, and will try to find that stream. 

Aerys said:

Meh, it's 720p with post process AA, just like Xenoblade Chronicles X, and I found that game just fine in terms of image quality. As for the framerate, I also thoroughly enjoyed The Last Story despite it chugging during busy scenes, so I doubt my Zelda experience will in any way be "wasted" by playing it on Wii U.

Hynad said:
Aerys said:

My quote was taken directly from their site. As for your twitter comments, there are people in the comments talking about a gameplay stream of the Wii U version, claiming that what they see from it doesn't align with the words this Gamekult guy has chosen to describe it. So I'll go with the fact that they use hyperbole a lot to get their points across, and will try to find that stream. 

The Twitter comments are from the Guy who will review the game so trust me itll bé on thé review of WiiU version.

curl-6 said:
Aerys said:

Meh, it's 720p with post process AA, just like Xenoblade Chronicles X, and I found that game just fine in terms of image quality. As for the framerate, I also thoroughly enjoyed The Last Story despite it chugging during busy scenes, so I doubt my Zelda experience will in any way be "wasted" by playing it on Wii U.

But you didnt have the choice for The Last Story, that makes à Big différence, whîle now you could just wait to play it on Switch to have thé best expérience , à bit like Bayonnetta PS3/360 , i think thats too Bad to play Zelda in these conditions .

Im glad i purchased it on Switch now

Aerys said:
Hynad said:

The Twitter comments are from the Guy who will review the game so trust me itll bé on thé review of WiiU version.

Found the stream, and there's nothing in there that remotely comes close to being catastrophic.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku_L9tx0mQE