By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I will be playing Zelda BotW on Wii U

Aerys said:
curl-6 said:

Meh, it's 720p with post process AA, just like Xenoblade Chronicles X, and I found that game just fine in terms of image quality. As for the framerate, I also thoroughly enjoyed The Last Story despite it chugging during busy scenes, so I doubt my Zelda experience will in any way be "wasted" by playing it on Wii U.

But you didnt have the choice for The Last Story, that makes à Big différence, whîle now you could just wait to play it on Switch to have thé best expérience , à bit like Bayonnetta PS3/360 , i think thats too Bad to play Zelda in these conditions .

I do have a choice, and I'm not choosing to pay $570 AUD just to play Zelda with a slightly higher resolution and framerate.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Aerys said:

But you didnt have the choice for The Last Story, that makes à Big différence, whîle now you could just wait to play it on Switch to have thé best expérience , à bit like Bayonnetta PS3/360 , i think thats too Bad to play Zelda in these conditions .

I do have a choice, and I'm not choosing to pay $570 AUD just to play Zelda with a slightly higher resolution and framerate.

It's not a slightly higher resolution and framerate.

According to him, the Wii U version is catastrophic and its framerate is dead! xD

Hynad said:
curl-6 said:

According to him, the Wii U version is catastrophic and its framerate is dead! xD

Not according to me, those are facts reported by serious journalists

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Hynad said:

The catastrophic part is from you, not him. And the rest are hyperboles reported by someone from a website known for its hyperbolic statements.

curl-6 said:
Aerys said:

I do have a choice, and I'm not choosing to pay $570 AUD just to play Zelda with a much better resolution and framerate.

Oh well that Price is insanely exagérated in your country, thats a shame

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Aerys said:

The catastrophic part is from you, not him. And the rest are hyperboles reported by someone from a website known for its hyperbolic statements.

Sorry but " graves saccades/ralentissements "and " framerate death " report  is something you can call catastrophic.

And lol, first it was " nowhere they talk about that " and now " they are hyperbolic anyway " , which they are not known for when it Comes to technical issues

RolStoppable said:
If I can't get a Switch this week, I'll simply wait. I am not going to waste this game on the Wii U.

Why didn't you pre-order?

Aerys said:
curl-6 said:

I do have a choice, and I'm not choosing to pay $570 AUD just to play Zelda with a much better resolution and framerate.

Oh well that Price is insanely exagérated in your country, thats a shame

I don't even consider 1080p a "much better" resolution than 720p, let alone 900p.

I dont think thé résolution makes à Big différence but thé framerate and aliasing do

Aerys said:
Hynad said:

Sorry but " graves saccades/ralentissements "and " framerate death " report  is something you can call catastrophic.

And lol, first it was " nowhere they talk about that " and now " they are hyperbolic anyway " , which they are not known for when it Comes to technical issues

No, at first it's: There's nothing to that essence on their site. Which is still the case.
Yet the preview report that is on their site is hyperbolic, even if not to the degree their recent tweets are.

And I don't know where you've been the last few years if you don't yet know their reputiation as "bashers".