By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

Slimebeast said:
Nem said:

Ok, we are going on about people's impressions. I see NOTHING on that footage. At best some vandalism. But this is in no way connected to immigration or muslims from what i see. 

If people think theres outdoors riots and things are completely out of hand in europe, no, it isn't the case. This is just a regular event from nights in big cities. Has nothing to do with emigration more than it has to do with lack of education and juveniles.

But you are factually wrong. Ethnic Swedish youth don't cause riots. In general.

It's very much connected to immigration.

And it's the exact same in other Western societies that are similar with Sweden, like the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Finland, Norway, Denmark. It's mainly youth with foreign background (not from all cultures, but certain) that are behind violence and riots, not so much the ethnic natives, except when it comes to football hooliganism and some violent political protests by anarchists and commies, those are the exceptions.

Factually... "in general"?! That doesn't sound very factual.

It's "mainly". Did you count all the reports and compare? Where are you getting this information? What you are saying is a gross generalisation. There are no organised movements, there's no riots. There's only isolated cases of vandalism in the night, wich happened before and after the war in Syria. There is absolutely nothing that can be extrapolated from this, but individual cases.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Puppyroach said:

But you just said in your own statement here that not only immigrants are involved in riots :). Why are football hooligans and political rioting excluded when that is, by definition, rioting?

Also, what do you base your information on that these kinds of events, like the one in Rinkeby, are only caused by immigrants? Where is the information that only immigrants were part of it?

Damn it, I wrote a comment but VGC problems made it dissappear. But I was going to address that I forgot that we have some riots cause by football hooligans in Sweden too.

We need to deport the disgusting Football players. 

While we're at it, we should deport VGChartz's horrible servers as well. We must make VGChartz great again!

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

So this was a rare incident. According to the article research shows immigrants were responsible for only 1% crime while 46% Swedes think immigrant crime is the majority. Classic case of perception and feeling over reality. The same is gonna on all around Europe and in USA where perception is breeding reality. While immigrants are not causing as much problems as to be a majority, people feel that they are and hence it mist be true. The propaganda that Drumpf uses is just that. Just because you feel the majority of problems is caused by immigrants does not make it true. So kellyanne felt the bowling green massacre and Sean Spicer feels the Drumpf doesn't own a robe so its true to them?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

LadyJasmine said:
Normchacho said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

I propose a ban on all Canadians. They are clearly a violent, ruthless people who would do immesurable damage to our nation, and our way of life.

#AmericaFirst

Edit: Add middle class white kids to that group. A bunch of monsters, the lot of em.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-new-hampshire-pumpkin-riots-20141019-story.html

That Vancouver riot happened and shocked the entire country of Canada and the people involved got serious charges and jail time...

Which likely will not be the case here. 

it is not a typical or usual event in Canada because we dont tolerate such violence as a natural typical byproduct of poverty. 

Which is smart because violence causes poverty, rather than the other way around.

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
Normchacho said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

I propose a ban on all Canadians. They are clearly a violent, ruthless people who would do immesurable damage to our nation, and our way of life.

#AmericaFirst

Edit: Add middle class white kids to that group. A bunch of monsters, the lot of em.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-new-hampshire-pumpkin-riots-20141019-story.html

That Vancouver riot happened and shocked the entire country of Canada and the people involved got serious charges and jail time...

Which likely will not be the case here. 

it is not a typical or usual event in Canada because we dont tolerate such violence as a natural typical byproduct of poverty. 

Shocked who? Those who were too young to remember 1994 maybe, because there were riots when the Canucks lost then too (hilariously in game 7 as well). 

I remember watching the end of that game and turning to my friend saying "people in Vancouver can't be dumb enough to riot again" ... lo and behold by the time I got home there were images of the city on fire, lol. 

Eagle367 said:
So this was a rare incident. According to the article research shows immigrants were responsible for only 1% crime while 46% Swedes think immigrant crime is the majority. Classic case of perception and feeling over reality. The same is gonna on all around Europe and in USA where perception is breeding reality. While immigrants are not causing as much problems as to be a majority, people feel that they are and hence it mist be true. The propaganda that Drumpf uses is just that. Just because you feel the majority of problems is caused by immigrants does not make it true. So kellyanne felt the bowling green massacre and Sean Spicer feels the Drumpf doesn't own a robe so its true to them?

1% lol? It's absolutely ridiculous that you are even prepared to believe that. Totally misinformed by blatant lies and fake news.

Fact is that people of immigrant background commit at least half of all crimes in Sweden. More than 50%.

Why you suddenly all against Sweden?? Let them get theyr paleasses raped by those sandniggas!

User moderated -RavenXtra

Slimebeast said:
Eagle367 said:

1% lol? It's absolutely ridiculous that you are even prepared to believe that. Totally misinformed by blatant lies and fake news.

Fact is that people of immigrant background commit at least half of all crimes in Sweden. More than 50%.

Wait, now you're saying immigrant background? So, even people that were born and raised in Sweden are being counted in your numbers?

GribbleGrunger said:

I'm still waiting for 'official' news sources to provide video of this:

View on YouTube

View on YouTube

Looks like Sweden got the Nintendo Switch launch early.

-VIDEOGAME NINJA APPROVED-