By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

Slimebeast said:
Normchacho said:

Where? Where have you shown that immigrant populations commit more crime than native born people ceteris paribus?

In Sweden, Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese immigrants commit about 50 up to a 100 times less violent crime than people who are from some Northern African countries like Morocco and Middle Eastern countries like Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Economic circumstances are important, but culture also is a huge factor.

Source?

Off-topic: Man, I really need to stay out of political threads right now. I've been procrastinating from doing my school projects for days!

Around the Network
Nem said:

Ok, we are going on about people's impressions. I see NOTHING on that footage. At best some vandalism. But this is in no way connected to immigration or muslims from what i see. 

If people think theres outdoors riots and things are completely out of hand in europe, no, it isn't the case. This is just a regular event from nights in big cities. Has nothing to do with emigration more than it has to do with lack of education and juveniles.

I wonder how VGChartz would look like if we got one of the threads for every small scale riot that happens during or after a football/soccer match.

Nem said:

Ok, we are going on about people's impressions. I see NOTHING on that footage. At best some vandalism. But this is in no way connected to immigration or muslims from what i see. 

If people think theres outdoors riots and things are completely out of hand in europe, no, it isn't the case. This is just a regular event from nights in big cities. Has nothing to do with emigration more than it has to do with lack of education and juveniles.

But you are factually wrong. Ethnic Swedish youth don't cause riots. In general.

It's very much connected to immigration.

And it's the exact same in other Western societies that are similar with Sweden, like the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Finland, Norway, Denmark. It's mainly youth with foreign background (not from all cultures, but certain) that are behind violence and riots, not so much the ethnic natives, except when it comes to football hooliganism and some violent political protests by anarchists and commies, those are the exceptions.

Lafiel said:
Nem said:

I wonder how VGChartz would look like if we got one of the threads for every small scale riot that happens during or after a football/soccer match.

Keep an eye on college sports. 

VGPolyglot said:
Slimebeast said:

In Sweden, Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese immigrants commit about 50 up to a 100 times less violent crime than people who are from some Northern African countries like Morocco and Middle Eastern countries like Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Economic circumstances are important, but culture also is a huge factor.

Source?

Off-topic: Man, I really need to stay out of political threads right now. I've been procrastinating from doing my school projects for days!

It only gets worse man. Just accept it...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Nem said:

But you are factually wrong. Ethnic Swedish youth don't cause riots. In general.

And it's the exact same in other Western societies that are similar with Sweden, like the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Finland, Norway, Denmark. It's mainly youth with foreign background (not from all cultures, but certain) that are behind violence and riots, not so much the ethnic natives, except when it comes to football hooliganism and some violent political protests by anarchists and commies, those are the exceptions.

But you just said in your own statement here that not only immigrants are involved in riots :). Why are football hooligans and political rioting excluded when that is, by definition, rioting?

Also, what do you base your information on that these kinds of events, like the one in Rinkeby, are only caused by immigrants? Where is the information that only immigrants were part of it?

Lafiel said:
Nem said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

I propose a ban on all Canadians. They are clearly a violent, ruthless people who would do immesurable damage to our nation, and our way of life.

#AmericaFirst

Edit: Add middle class white kids to that group. A bunch of monsters, the lot of em.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-new-hampshire-pumpkin-riots-20141019-story.html

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
Lafiel said:

I propose a ban on all Canadians. They are clearly a violent, ruthless people who would do immesurable damage to our nation, and our way of life.

#AmericaFirst

Edit: Add middle class white kids to that group. A bunch of monsters, the lot of em.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-new-hampshire-pumpkin-riots-20141019-story.html

Disgusting Canadians and their unethical maple syrup! We need to get rid of the delicious substance before we all die from obesity. 

Their constant kindness and apologies have destroyed pure American values. 

#Deportcanadians 

Normchacho said:
Lafiel said:

#AmericaFirst

That Vancouver riot happened and shocked the entire country of Canada and the people involved got serious charges and jail time...

Which likely will not be the case here. 

it is not a typical or usual event in Canada because we dont tolerate such violence as a natural typical byproduct of poverty. 

Puppyroach said:
Slimebeast said:

But you just said in your own statement here that not only immigrants are involved in riots :). Why are football hooligans and political rioting excluded when that is, by definition, rioting?

Also, what do you base your information on that these kinds of events, like the one in Rinkeby, are only caused by immigrants? Where is the information that only immigrants were part of it?

Damn it, I wrote a comment but VGC problems made it dissappear. But I was going to address that I forgot that we have some riots cause by football hooligans in Sweden too.