By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donate for Trump to fight the media!

Is this real?It cant be....

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Is this real?It cant be....

Bet he takes that money and pockets it.

And then puts it into his own privately owned tv channel, with a news room or some such.

Trump tv... sounds like something he would do.

We already had a thread about this. I think it was a few days ago but sadly I can't find it anymore. I must've not posted in the thread myself.

Zkuq said:
We already had a thread about this. I think it was a few days ago but sadly I can't find it anymore. I must've not posted in the thread myself.

I posted it- thought it would give a good chuckle. Disgusting how anyone can support this.

What kind of person would give this billionaire money? Seriously,people elected a billionaire who appointed other billionaires to fix a system that made them billionaires. Where is the logic in that? Top it off he's racist a megalomaniac and living in his own fantasy world. He defended Tienanmen Square in 1990. Refused his newphew with cerebral palsy health care. Let his brother die. Tricked his family get get 10 million. He has all the traits of a dictator. Bannon is quoted to saying he wants to follow Lenin and destroy the state. He cries like a baby when media points out his idiocy. He voilates the law in pursuing business gain in the white house. I could go on forever but how anyone is foolish enough to support this doofus is beyond me.

Around the Network

The picture on the donation page, ha ,ha.....I'm bummed that people I like on this site support him, but wadarugondo? He's the worst. That is all.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

This is propangda at its finest. I sincerely hope his supporters won't bite into this shitsandwich of a scam

SegataSanshiro said:

What kind of person would give this billionaire money? Seriously,people elected a billionaire who appointed other billionaires to fix a system that made them billionaires. Where is the logic in that? Top it off he's racist a megalomaniac and living in his own fantasy world. He defended Tienanmen Square in 1990. Refused his newphew with cerebral palsy health care. Let his brother die. Tricked his family get get 10 million. He has all the traits of a dictator. Bannon is quoted to saying he wants to follow Lenin and destroy the state. He cries like a baby when media points out his idiocy. He voilates the law in pursuing business gain in the white house. I could go on forever but how anyone is foolish enough to support this doofus is beyond me.

That's a bit excessive, don't you think? A lot of people see what they perceive to be good about Trump, and they might not know about the bad sides and if they do know, they might not believe them. Or maybe they just think the good sides outweigh the bad sides. Either way, people have their reasons, and I'm sure a lot of people see him as a good choice, or at least the smallest evil. Understanding is the key, hard as it might be.

Does anyone know if this is illegal? If this is actually the president... directly asking for money to fight the media... that seems like that might violate the first amendment.

Twitter seems effective enough. I advise giving the government as little money as possible. But hey at least they're asking this time and not demanding it at gunpoint like they usually do.