By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donate for Trump to fight the media!

the donation thing is at the end of every survey on the site, has been since he was nominated, not seeing what the fuss is about here?

next up: Wikipedia are horrible bastards for begging for money on every one of their 40 million pages.

Around the Network

This is fake news by the lame stream media elitist

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

This is a joke, right?...RIGHT?

JWeinCom said:
Does anyone know if this is illegal? If this is actually the president... directly asking for money to fight the media... that seems like that might violate the first amendment.

It is legal, just like it is legal to get donations to fight Trump.   In my opinion it is sad to ask for money to fight the media it is basically making the goverment/president stronger while the people weaker and again in my opinion the best goverments are goverment's who are scared of the people and do what the people want like it should imo;

konnichiwa said:
JWeinCom said:
Does anyone know if this is illegal? If this is actually the president... directly asking for money to fight the media... that seems like that might violate the first amendment.

It is legal, just like it is legal to get donations to fight Trump.   In my opinion it is sad to ask for money to fight the media it is basically making the goverment/president stronger while the people weaker and again in my opinion the best goverments are goverment's who are scared of the people and do what the people want like it should imo;

If it really is him running it and not just a scam then that is actually even scarier than a scam. Would indicate he is pushing hard towards being a dictator. Freedom of the press is a vital part of democracy and as much as I think the media is quite often as sleezy as trump they are a necessary evil to keep the government in check, his constant slander of the press hurts us all.

Around the Network

I guess he doesn't want to touch the billions of dollars of his own money in order to do it.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i have no doubt in my mind people like this will https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPYXy7hmbj0 sell their houses to support him against the evil media overlords xD

CNN and Donald Trump, I know that no matter who wins out of those two, we lose.