By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hottest Female Game Character

Chun Li to me ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network

samus

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

If I really had to narrow it down, I'd say Prier.

Though if I had to admit it, I'm not a fan of the game she's from.  Couldn't even finish it.  I've always hoped they would make a new game or maybe even remake La Pucelle in a more Action or Turn Based engine.  Either one would fit the story and characters much better in my view than a Tactical RPG, seeing as most of the battle animations and emphasis of battle was about direct action and attacking.  Yet it felt very limiting as you were suppose to plan out everything to get a pattern of 'grids' to set off chain reactions to trap monsters and kill things 'tactically'.  Though I understand Nippon Ichi focuses on that genre and that type of gameplay.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Mad Moxxi

Cant find a good picture of Lilith

Virtual Valerie gave me some good times back in the days. I know she's not the most beautiful, but the sex was great...

Around the Network

Come on guy, Morrigan from darkstalkers win for sure. First she REALLY hot. Second she can morph into any girl ! She can look like , zelda , kos-mos , tifa whatever you want !

Also, she really open minded

Sequel I want the most :

Patapon 3 , Elite beat Agent 2 , ROTK 12 , Mother 4, Legend of legaia      3, Resident Evil outbreak 3.

Favorite Youtube poop        McDonnald                 Morshu              

Zero Suit Camus

buzzard said:
Zero Suit Camus

Yes great philosopher, just this semester I've read his Le Mythe de Sisyphe.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

the one on bayoneta ... or not...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Anna from Onechanbara

Christie from DOA

Tira Soul Calibur 4