By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hottest Female Game Character

uber said:
Lightning_24 said:
uber said:
yes there is clearly something wrong with me because i don't get all excited about animated women.

i can't help but think that there is a connection between the kind of people who hang out at gamestop and these female characters that seem so popular. the depiction of women in games is still in the junior high level of conceptualization. hell. i AM a gamer and i think gamers are total losers, in no small part due to how excited they get at the chance to play a game with a female character with perpetually bouncing enormous breasts.

i'll see your gtfo and raise you a stfu.

i would wonder why the responses are so short but i can guess it's hard to type holding one's erection.

OMG your halarious! (Oh, this isn't a long response, but i ain't holding anything else)

*hilarious

i'm sure you were too distracted to notice that one.

uber, it's clear you want everything to think you don't care about any of the pictures in this thread so why don't you just leave the thread?  Just save yourself the trouble and leave the thread.

You're just being all around rude and really bringing nothing to the thread.

Around the Network

I definitely have to go with Rikku from FFX-2.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

I bet a million dollars that the person below me is going to mention something about Dark Queen from Battle Toads!

Hey did everybody here already get awesome 1337 gamer uber-boners to the Dark Queen yet! If so, HIGH FIVE! Pixelated perfection my friends!!!!! Woooohooo!!

From Battletoads, Rubang? Oh hell yeah!! I think it's the black haired bang, bad attitude, and S & M outfit. Way too much for my 7th grade libido!!

Around the Network

lolita

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Yuna!

Yuna!

hatmoza 2.0 said:

Yuna!

Yuna!

I don't like her in that particular picture, but otherwise I completely agree. Yuffie and Yuna are the prettiest FF girls for sure!

wfz said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Yuna!

Yuna!

I don't like her in that particular picture, but otherwise I completely agree. Yuffie and Yuna are the prettiest FF girls for sure!

It seems like every other thread i got to remind people that Yuna's my bitch

And.... er ....Im running out of pictures!