By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hottest Female Game Character

Gotta go with Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3. She has this obtainable "girl next door" quality to her because she is attractive while not being too attractive. On top of this she has quite an interesting and twisted story to tell giving her a lot more character than 99% of the women that show up in video games. Also, there is something about her eyes that is so expressive ... especially evident on the North American box art of SH3.

However, if you are into just raw physical attraction there is always Ivy ...

Around the Network

Ahem, I think you guys are forgetting someone.

Trip from Enslaved has my vote.

I love readheads, plus she has a very sweet personality. Love her natural look and her voice. Oh and just look at those sparkling azure eyes. Just wish she wasn't such a hippie.

Some runners up would be Zoey from Left 4 Dead, Miranda from Mass Effect 2, Clair from RE Code: Veronica, Lara Croft from Tomb Raider (Reboot), Samus Aran from Metroid: Other M, and Anya Stroud from Gears of War.

You really can't go wrong with Lara Croft. There's the classic look if you prefer pure physical hotness, and there's the reboot look if you prefer a realistic/accessible appearance.

MAKE WAY!

Around the Network
DarthVolod said:

Gotta go with Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3. She has this obtainable "girl next door" quality to her because she is attractive while not being too attractive. On top of this she has quite an interesting and twisted story to tell giving her a lot more character than 99% of the women that show up in video games. Also, there is something about her eyes that is so expressive ... especially evident on the North American box art of SH3.

However, if you are into just raw physical attraction there is always Ivy ...

That picture totally reminded me of

http://www.explosm.net/comics/2689/

Sweet jesus.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

she is the bitch.

spurgeonryan said:
No I meant the N64 version. You sicko!

Oh... so... this is your choice then?:

Yeah, that's also an... excellent choice...

Tie between Lightning and Liara T'Soni for me. Something about females that teeter along the boundary of tomboy and feminine is quite attractive. Granted Liara was a bit of a Mary Sue in ME1.