By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1-2-Switch costs $50 - Is that expensive?

I don't see an issue in the price, tbh i think most games are under priced.

Around the Network

I'm getting the sense Rol really wants/needs to get laid. Seems to be a running theme in his (her?) posts lately. 

Gamers love to voice their disinterest in this particular game, yet they complain repeatedly and loudly about the price. And no, it's not expensive.

I think if Nintendo really felt like this was the next Wii Sports they would have packed it in. They are not so confident about it and they don't want the Switch to be known as the "1,2 Switch" box so they are going the separate route. Is it worth $50? For me, no, but if someone wants to pay that much, good for them.

I still have a boxed copy of Wii Party U that I got for $15 on clearance because it came with an extra Wiimote, and I've actually heard it's a ok/decent game, but never really got around to playing it.

Soundwave said:
I think if Nintendo really felt like this was the next Wii Sports they would have packed it in. They are not so confident about it and they don't want the Switch to be known as the "1,2 Switch" box so they are going the separate route. Is it worth $50? For me, no, but if someone wants to pay that much, good for them.

I still have a boxed copy of Wii Party U that I got for $15 on clearance because it came with an extra Wiimote, and I've actually heard it's a ok/decent game, but never really got around to playing it.

If the game takes off, i would expect a bundle this holiday.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

I'm not the best with women, but even then I wouldn't bother with that game..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Personally I don't see any value in it. Playing most games in Singleplayer. This one seems to lack one. Even if it would cost 5$ I would just play with myself through each game once to see how the HD Rumble works and be done with it forever.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

1-2-Switch is everything that's wrong with Nintendo on a disc.

Unless you buy it digitally...

Because then it wouldn't be on a disc.

RolStoppable said:

That was funny.

Just like NintendoLand, I could see it being offered afterwards for garbage bin prices.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"