By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1-2-Switch costs $50 - Is that expensive?

Player2 said:
Wright said:

You can play Dark Cloud on it!

I'm not willing to waste my time playing mediocre games.

Then play Dark Cloud 2.

Around the Network

Yes. 1-2 Switch should be like $20 or a pack in. But considering the photoreal graphics, it must take a lot to recoup the costs to develop the software

lol
Great article.
Convinced me 1-2-switch is on right price tag.

"Play anytime, anywhere with anyone "

Very subtil Nintendo, its true all their ads show women playing 1 2 Switch ( like thé one where she agitates the controller to shake something and thé black Guy is there biting his finger looking really excitéd).

Im sûre this subliminal message will Work on thé public

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

From what I've seen, it seems too expensive. Won't be buying it.

Around the Network

Thanks for the tips rol, but I don't think I need a date that badly...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ka-pi96 said:
Hiku said:

Buy Switch = Get laid.

But... she looks like she's 5 or something. So after getting laid you get jail time. Yay for Switch?

Wow, what a perfectly fitting strip for this thread xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nah Bro. Not me.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Ignoring the joke nature of the thread for a moment $50 is way too expensive, now when you take into account rol's arguments $50 sounds like a steal.

But talking serious, it is expensive.
Spin the bottle bumpies party already did these things, but limited to wii U gamepad. It ask you to turn off the tv, and focus on gamepad and other people. lots of 2 player minigames. Theres also a way to select the players randomly, where gamepad simulates a bottle, and just play.
But the problem is that it is not so easy for starting the game. We have to be on a party on your home, convince people to go to your living room or bedroom, where the wii U is. acomodate everyone, take them off of the party context just to starting playing. Lot of times i gave up calling my friends because is too complicated to get things started.
1-2-switch, due switch concept, let you bring it to every party you want, anywhere, and just give a joy-con to someone on party and challenge him/her. Much, much easier. And ill probably play much more due all these easiness.
Would be pretty nice if it was as spin the bottle bumpies party. But by the time I get a switch, they can cuta little of the price.

Here a video explaining some of these points.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdUSKICtn9c&list=TLGGK58a4Ap7iVYwNzAyMjAxNw