By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1-2-Switch costs $50 - Is that expensive?

RolStoppable said:
Wright said:

This sounds like someone shamelessly "inspired" himself on the foundation of the "Switch helps you date women", and just proceeded to write this. Tsk, tsk.

The difference is that that article was clearly written in jest while ironically the effect is going to be real. It was with the Wii, so it's not going to be different with Switch.

Doesn't make your work with this piece any less weak and derivative, you know.

Around the Network

Can't judge till I play it. Though I don't see myself ever playing it.

But personally I thought it should have been a pack in.

Was NintendoLand a pack in? I feel like it must have been, cause I would not have purchased that game, yet I had it.

Bandorr said:
Wright said:

On a side note, that's four people that have failed to read past the title.

What, you expect me to actually volunteerly read something Rolstoppable writes? What do I look like a masochist? :P

Fair enough.

Wright said:

This sounds like someone shamelessly "inspired" himself on the foundation of the "Switch helps you date women", and just proceeded to write this. Tsk, tsk.

I almost wrote a thread related to it too.

My brother asked me today if we could temporarily exchange consoles (his PS4 and my wii) because his girlfriend (who has way better taste than him by the way) doesn't care about PS4 games, but she would like to play some Nintendo games. I think I'll pass because he doesn't have any games I'd like to play... well, actually PS4 doesn't have any games I'm interested in.

RolStoppable said:
Wright said:

Doesn't make your work with this piece any less weak and derivative, you know.

You don't seem to get it. This thread is serious food for thought packaged into jokes. People like you who automatically assume that it's all just fooling around will run right into the trap.

The fact that it's serious or not has no bear in what we're talking right now; the point is that your article is weak because it work on someone else's premise, even if you try using Wii as some sort of safeguarding resort. You are trying too hard here, but that's what you get when you could have worked much more on this instead of going the easy-but-lazy route.

Around the Network

Can we really put a price on a game which teaches women the art of milking? The service that this game will provide to humanity will truly be revolutionary

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Player2 said:
Wright said:

My brother asked me today if we could temporarily exchange consoles (his PS4 and my wii) because his girlfriend (who has way better taste than him by the way) doesn't care about PS4 games, but she would like to play some Nintendo games. I think I'll pass because he doesn't have any games I'd like to play... well, actually PS4 doesn't have any games I'm interested in.

You can play Dark Cloud on it!

yes

Wright said:
Player2 said:

I'm not willing to waste my time playing mediocre games.

Player2 said:
Wright said:

I'm not willing to waste my time playing mediocre games.

Hmmm, what about Until Dawn or the Ratchet and Clank remake?