By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1-2-Switch costs $50 - Is that expensive?

I would pay $50 for imagination table-tennis on it's own. How can you put a price on imagination? Look at this. Loooooook at it

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

The lack of a story is the biggest flaw of 1-2-Switch... I'd like to have a bit of a context why the milking is necessary.

Something like this:

Can't wait for David Cage's interactive dairy farmer thriller "Sour Milk" for PlayStation VR! ;)

Lol. A steal? For a crappy complication of mini-games?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

RolStoppable said:
Bandorr said:

When people say packed in - that would be free of charge. Like Wii Sports.

Only that in that case the same people wouldn't consider the game free of charge. They'd probably say the game should be removed and the system sold for $250.

Well, Wii U was $350 for the Deluxe, sooo

Rare Replay: $30
Ratchet and Clank:$40
Crappy half baked minigames collection:$50
I rest my case.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Yes, it's expensive. I usually get games that look much more interesting than that for $5 or less. $50 is outrageous.

If I were an 18 year old kid again like yourself, I'd totally agree. But being in my 30's with a child, I see the value in this title because we'll be able to play the hell out of it together and have fun as a family. 

Yes it is. In fact based on what I've seen it isn't worth free. Easily the stupidest thing I've ever seen.