By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft: For Honor isn't coming to Nintendo Switch

Goodnightmoon said:
Faelco said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8261783

Glad to see that my old comment is still up to date. What will be the next crappy game nobody even cares about that will thankfully avoid corrupting the Switch? Ghost Recon? Prey? South Park?

Why do you make up things? Out of 90 posts how many of them have this attitude you mention, 1 or 2? lol

You are trying hard but you forgot to read.

Right. 2 posts like this per page at least in the 3 first pages, didn't bother to count after that (the debate ended up on something completely unrelated anyway, with always the same users posting). Maybe you should try to read before quoting and attacking people...

Around the Network

Sucks but it's not surprising unfortunately.

Faelco said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Why do you make up things? Out of 90 posts how many of them have this attitude you mention, 1 or 2? lol

You are trying hard but you forgot to read.

Right. 2 posts like this per page at least in the 3 first pages, didn't bother to count after that (the debate ended up on something completely unrelated anyway, with always the same users posting). Maybe you should try to read before quoting and attacking people...

I read the thread and that's not the spirit of ther answers, you are forcing yourself to see that. 

OdinHades said:
Intrinsic said:

smh....... honestly, you are beginning to sound like nintendo pays you. All you had to do was add in "some" and you post wouldn't have sounded so....... I don't ven know.

He's right though. No point in altering the truth. It can even be backed up by facts. Out of the top 10 of the best games of all times on metacritic, 5 titles are from Nintendo. The other 5 are basically Grand Theft Auto. 

The issue with that, is the fact that the last of those titles came out for the Wii, and both where SMG titles (7 and 10 years ago). Nintendo dropped quality wise in the last decade, like it or not, while 3rd parties and other 1st party studios leaped ahead. This is down to the motion controll fad (that they are still pushing) and the total incompetence when it comes to brace the HD format.

I wish Nintendo fanboys would get off their high horse already as we are not in 2005 anymore, when the Nintendo name actually meant almost certain AAA quality. The 3DS and WiiU library had plenty of examples that they lost it a bit...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Can't say this is surprising, but I'm not overly disappointed, either. Best to not get your expectations high for the big AAA Western third party games to come to Switch. Here's hoping we still have plenty to play on Switch regardless.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Kerotan said:

Except Nintendo consoles miss out on more games then most other platforms. The massive lack of third party is a real bummer. 

That's offset by the fact that if you don't own a Nintendo console, you'll miss out on the best games.

If you want to choose 1 platform, choosing a Nintendo console means you miss out on the most games.  I've no doubt Nintendo gamers (especially console side)  have the highest percentage of players who also own a pc/xb/ps. They just miss out on too many titles to be satisfied with one. 

Kerotan said:
RolStoppable said:

That's offset by the fact that if you don't own a Nintendo console, you'll miss out on the best games.

If you want to choose 1 platform, choosing a Nintendo console means you miss out on the most games.  I've no doubt Nintendo gamers (especially console side)  have the highest percentage of players who also own a pc/xb/ps. They just miss out on too many titles to be satisfied with one. 

You'll miss you on the most "AAA" titles. And if those are important to someone, he or she should think long and hard before purchasing a Switch.

But there are going to be a lot of indies, Japanese "AA" games, and, most importantly, Nintendo first-party games. If you like those games, Switch would be an ideal primary console.

And there's evidence that suggests people will buy Nintendo hardware for those kinds of games, if that hardware is packaged and marketed in an appealing, accessible way.

On a personal note, I own every 8th gen system and if forced to stick with only one ecosystem, it would be Nintendo's. Sure I'd miss out on a few awesome "AAA" games, but I couldn't live without the software output from Nintendo EPD, Retro, Monolith Soft, etc. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Kerotan said:

You'll miss you on the most "AAA" titles. And if those are important to someone, he or she should think long and hard before purchasing a Switch.

But there are going to be a lot of indies, Japanese "AA" games, and, most importantly, Nintendo first-party games. If you like those games, Switch would be an ideal primary console.

And there's evidence that suggests people will buy Nintendo hardware for those kinds of games, if that hardware is packaged and marketed in an appealing, accessible way.

On a personal note, I own every 8th gen system and if forced to stick with only one ecosystem, it would be Nintendo's. Sure I'd miss out on a few awesome "AAA" games, but I couldn't live without the software output from Nintendo EPD, Retro, Monolith Soft, etc. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Pc,  xb and ps are clearly much better options for indie titles over a Nintendo platform.  

PS gets way more AA Japanese titles and pc ain't bad either. 

Kerotan said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Pc,  xb and ps are clearly much better options for indie titles over a Nintendo platform.  

PS gets way more AA Japanese titles and pc ain't bad either. 

And Nintendo games?

Bad news for Nintendo, every third-party game should count on their console.