By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Rapists can now sue victims seeking abortions

m_csquare said:
Qwark said:
Well I knew you could forward something like this in Saudi Arabia or other nations without any form of civil rights. Guess the US desperately wants to join that list.

In saudi arabi, they wouldv given the rapist a death sentence. This is just american thing. So i guess.. congrats murica?

Im pro life, but i knw for sure the rapist has no right deciding the children's future

I am pro choice so I think people should have a choice in deciding whether or not to have and raise a child. Although I agree abortion should be a last resort since there are plenty of people who want a child and are unable to have one, especially if ghe child itself is healthy. If it has a disorder, syndrome or whatsoever Abortion is a more viable option there are plenty of disorders and syndrome which only guarantee a rather short live full of pain anyway.

Anyway cheating is also forbidden in Saudi Arabia and there are incidents where a woman who was raped was charged guilty of cheating and sentenced.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Yerm said:
this is the worst country in the world...

then moove to africa or iraq.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

fluky-nintendy said:
It's horrendous. But isn't it possible int he middle east for women that got rapped to be stoned to death if she doesn't have at least 3 male witnesses. Sjw's must be applauding this since they love islam so much.

This post is disgusting. You're bringing a completely unrelated topic to this discussion just to get your political message through, and on top of that, you don't even have anything interesting to say on the topic at hand.

Well, this is one way to try to keep population growing. No matter which party is at power, I don't think the results would be any different.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Scary time to be a woman in the States...

Around the Network
FunFan said:

Fathers can sue women that murder their child. This is a matter of perspective of course, either pro-life or not. And in the instance of abortion the victim is the child.

Not really. The fetus cannot live without the mother, so it's basically an extension of the woman. And the woman should ultimately have the final say to what happens to her body.

Don't like it? Get the fuck out of AK. Many states don't have this issue. Want to legally smoke weed? Move to the states that allow it. The US is not like other countries where the laws are unified everywhere, go to a state that fits your ideals. Can't have the abortion you want in your state? Go to the next one and do it without letting people outside the family know. Not like it's hard to drive to another state. Rest are all just bullshit on whether or not you agree, and the God argument is always BS, we are made of carbon, we are not as special as some people think, deal with it.

fluky-nintendy said:
It's horrendous. But isn't it possible int he middle east for women that got rapped to be stoned to death if she doesn't have at least 3 male witnesses. Sjw's must be applauding this since they love islam so much.

It's not that we love Islam, it's that we think that people shouldn't be targeted because they're Muslim, and that religion plays a smaller part in their decisions than most people think.

Clearly the answer is to just not live in such a backwards state.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Ka-pi96 said:
I'm usually against abortion but rape cases are easily where it makes the most sense. How could anyone think this is a good idea? How could anyone think the rapist deserves any kind of right like that?

Why is the child of a rapist worth less than a child from a couple though? If you can abort the former but not the later it factually is.

Let's get this straight, nobody in their right minds likes abortions, but it's necessary that "way out" is available to women, whether it's for physical health, mental health or a different reason than that.