By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Rapists can now sue victims seeking abortions

While Im not to good at law, this to me seems to be exaggerated by the left.

to me at least, theres the following good points.

1) this seems to just give fathers a say in the matter.

2) Just being sued does not mean the father will automatically win.

3) following the previous point. A rapist will probably not even have his case taken serious. Even if he manages to go to court, he will most definitely loose. But there is a chance the woman is falsely accusing the man of rape and he does have a right to defend himself, if she doesn't want the kid, maybe he does. No real street rapist will want to be tied down in child support.

4) Unless the women doesn't tell the father she is having an abortion, the law suit can only be to decide if to proceed or not. no money involve or prison.

5) following the previous point. The is no reprecaution for the mother. just the doctor, so as long as the doctor demands the father/husband is aware of the intent on the mother then there is no danger to the doctor. He can deny or proceed with no worries.

The only real problem I see here is that they added the $10k suit for fathers. Just for that some people would try to exploit it. Rapist automatically cant claim it, but their dumb enough to not read and do it anyways then loose. If this monetary gain was removed, this law who have nearly no problems to my concern.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

As a man...I can't justify forcing a woman to carry my child. It's their right as a child bearer to make the decision on whether or not to carry the child. I have a right but in the grand scheme of things the one doing the heavy lifting for just the pregnancy would be the woman.

Which is why its important to have children with people that you love, because if there's love involved your woman will consider your opinions on the matter.

So I can't even fucking fathom how in the world this can slide. This is absolute BULLSHIT and SICKENING. I never understood the sense of how MEN could tell WOMEN what to do with their bodies. Like we know the fucking pain of Childbirth and pregnancy. Laws like this are a direct slap in the face to Women as a whole. FIX YOUR SHIT USA.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

fluky-nintendy said:
It's horrendous. But isn't it possible int he middle east for women that got rapped to be stoned to death if she doesn't have at least 3 male witnesses. Sjw's must be applauding this since they love islam so much.

6 if its women, cuz you know women only count for half a man.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

fluky-nintendy said:
It's horrendous. But isn't it possible int he middle east for women that got rapped to be stoned to death if she doesn't have at least 3 male witnesses. Sjw's must be applauding this since they love islam so much.

What the acutal FUCK are you talking about? That's some false hateful bile you're spreading, like what correlation does islam even have with this Bullshit?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I'm hesitant to click on a russia today link.

Around the Network

Well that's not very enlightened.

bunchanumbers said:
As sick as this sounds, I hope something ironic happens to Mayberry's 4 daughters.

It is sick, and you are an awful person for suggesting it.

TheLastStarFighter said:
bunchanumbers said:
As sick as this sounds, I hope something ironic happens to Mayberry's 4 daughters.

Indeed. Wishing for irony is the worst thing I've ever done.

bunchanumbers said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

Indeed. Wishing for irony is the worst thing I've ever done.

You're wishing for an innocent person to be raped. That's disgusting. 

ShadowSoldier said:
fluky-nintendy said:

What the acutal FUCK are you talking about? That's some false hateful bile you're spreading, like what correlation does islam even have with this Bullshit?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/rape-adultery.aspx

If there were no witnesses, the rape will count as adultery most likely or the rapist doesn't confess the crime. >And it happens in islamic countries, same countries sjws think the government shouldnt close borders and bring em all in instead.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...