Forums - Gaming Discussion - CGI's HYPE Series: Graphics Showdown 2017

The GRAPHICS KING Of 2017

Star Wars: Battlefront II |PC| 14 38.89%

Horizon: Zero Dawn 20 55.56%

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 2 5.56%

RESIDENT EVIL 7 |PC| 0 0%

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice |PC| 0 0%

Total:36

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm rooting for Super Mario Odyssey!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm rooting for Super Mario Odyssey!

The thread title clearly says 2017 and not 2013. Some people...

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Horizon looks amazing. So looking forward to it. A bit bummed I don't have a 4k TV and a PS4 Pro but it still looks gorgeous on the standard model PS4.

In general, a bit of color goes a long way to make a game look pleasing in my opinion. Horizon does a great job here.

If graphics includes art style I'm going to have to go for Zelda. I love Cel Shading a lot so, any game that is Cel Shaded immediately gets my attention.

Otherwise I'd probably have to say Mass Effect. Galaxy hype

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

CGI-Quality said:
vivster said:
Just gonna repost this here. While it might not have the highest quality assets, the super realistic designed environment makes more than up for it. Also considering the comparably small team that is achieving this.

-pics

I've seen this one, though I wonder, does it release in 2017?

They always said 2017 and it's been in beta for quite a while. So far I have no information that makes me doubt a 2017 release.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

For consoles I would give HZD the edge for now, although I wouldn't rule our the Uncharted DLC. For PC I think battlefront 2 will take the cake. But the year is still young perhaps the Scorpio will launch with a game that looks way better than Horizon Zero Dawn.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

BoTW has maybe the best graphics I have ever seen.

But if we talk only about the technology side, then Horizon looks like the most impressive so far, I'm not expert though.

Tagging

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

CGI-Quality said:
Radek said:
I'm waiting for more RDR 2 screenshots and trailers, this could be one of the best looking games ever.

Same here. I'll also be adding Battlefont 2 (which I expect to win, and handily, actually), and RDR2 when we have mre of those to show!

you are forgetting about Uncharted The Lost Legacy. if that releases, i doubt battlefront will win. though battlefront 2015 was extremely impressive as well as battlefield.

Goodnightmoon said:

BoTW has maybe the best graphics I have ever seen.

But if we talk only about the technology side, then Horizon looks like the most impressive so far, I'm not expert though.

Sarcasm?