Horizon: Zero Dawn 20 55.56%

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 2 5.56%

RESIDENT EVIL 7 |PC| 0 0%

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice |PC| 0 0%

Total:36
Jazz2K said:
monocle_layton said:

For real.

Horizon Zero Dawn and BotW look so damn good. Too bad the internet will feel the need to bash one and love the other for no good reason.

Yep, some games are beautiful, well crafted but hated because they're on the console they don't have... 

Hope some unanounced games will join the list. Might wanna make some room for Sea of Thieves's water effects.

Definitely cannot wait to see the potential of it as well

Around the Network

Horizon, even on the "vanilla" PS4, looks great. Looking forward to testing out Hitman

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

“You was my brother, Charley,” he says. “You shoulda looked out for me a little bit. You shoulda taken care of me, just a little bit, so I wouldn't have to take them dives for the short-end money...I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.”               (On the Waterfront 7-28-1954)

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Watch this in 4k. This is the best graphics I've seen in a console game.

Hynad said:

Watch this in 4k. This is the best graphics I've seen in a console game.

Wouldn't say it is the best when you have this:

Around the Network

Already got HZD preordered, ps4pro and 4k hdr tv waiting.

Just gonna repost this here. While it might not have the highest quality assets, the super realistic designed environment makes more than up for it. Also considering the comparably small team that is achieving this.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

HZD..... hard to fathom what beast that in graphics and art direction combined this year. Not even RDR2.

So far it looks like Horizon has it, but looks to be a sad ass year for graphics TBH lol.

I will say Star Citizen on pc if its released this year or else Horizon will be the king.