Forums - Gaming Discussion - CGI's HYPE Series: Graphics Showdown 2017

The GRAPHICS KING Of 2017

Star Wars: Battlefront II |PC| 14 38.89%

Horizon: Zero Dawn 20 55.56%

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 2 5.56%

RESIDENT EVIL 7 |PC| 0 0%

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice |PC| 0 0%

Total:36

Man Horizon looks AMAZING from these pics.....I will have mine this weekend and can't wait to get into it and take my own shots!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

HZD, hands down. Coming over from your other thread, yeah, HZD is just leaps and abound above anything else on consoles.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

We have to wait what comes out for the Master Race. PS4 (even Pro) and XOne have no chance against those monster cards which need more power for them alone than all consoles together...

mine said:
We have to wait what comes out for the Master Race. PS4 (even Pro) and XOne have no chance against those monster cards which need more power for them alone than all consoles together...

shame how a peasant game is leading and maybe winning like uncharted 4 did last year.

You may have to wait till you're black and blue

Around the Network

Yeah only Battlefront 2 has a chance this year. Otherwise the winner is clearly Horizon.

John2290 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Do you have any GIFs of the facial animations, especially the smiles to showcase that the uncanny trap that ME andromeda falls into doesn't have to happen if the developers and artists are talented enough. If you notice how they have done the teeth given all charaters perfect Hollywood choppers but instead unique flaws, it may be the reason that they can do some expressions without the cringe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDdBLkUO5jg  or https://youtu.be/rDdBLkUO5jg?t=39

About 40sec into it.

Zelda BoTW probably has the best graphics I have ever seen on a portable (and I am primary a portable gamer). I have not had the pleasure of playing HZD because I do not yet own a PS4, but based on what I have seen on Youtube and at friends places (where I got a bit of hands on time), it is by far the most beautiful looking game on consoles. Although, as some that plays games on PC, I would say that Witcher III still bests both with regards to graphics (largely because it can make use of more advanced hardware). But both BoTW and HZD have a great art style and competent graphical backbone to stand on.

vivster said:
OdinHades said:
Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm rooting for Super Mario Odyssey!

The thread title clearly says 2017 and not 2013. Some people...

Yeah, what the hell do you think these are, games, toys? :V

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke