By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nioh Review Thread - MC: 88 / GR: 88.87%

FFXV 81, TLG 81, Nioh 88. Games with 10 years of development hell aren't that bad after all...

Half Life 3 might be the greatest game ever!

Around the Network

It's good that they have nerfed the difficulty level big time. Thanks to that the game may succed sales wise.

Demo1>>>Demo2>>>>>>>>>>>>Retail. Literally, I have no idea who the hell could even finish the game with Demo1 mechanics/stats.

Thé game is funnier to play now ? I stoppéd After thé first démo and despite its gameplay qualities, I didnt liké it that much

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

When folks grade a game that harshly compared to the many great scores it's already received....you have to wonder if they have an agenda.

John2290 made a great point about clickbait. That's a stupid ass reason for them to rate a good game down.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Is Cheat Code central that big of a percentage on MT that it completely overwhelmed all those 90s and 100s?
Another review should be incoming on MT. Forbes gave the game a 9.5.

Around the Network
Kowan said:
Is Cheat Code central that big of a percentage on MT that it completely overwhelmed all those 90s and 100s?
Another review should be incoming on MT. Forbes gave the game a 9.5.

Well a 60 is 27/28 points off the average, while 2 90s and a 100 is only 2/3, 12/13 points off. So it will have a much bigger impact.

I'm partial, but right now Nioh is setting up to be my second 10/10 game of this generation with Bloodborne being the other. I love the loot system, it's like Dark Souls and Diablo had a baby and those are two of my favorite game series so hard for me not to love it.

This CheatCodeCentral review is a joke. They were raped and are mad because they're just bad.

The triple C should stand for CCCasual.

Seeing lots of reports on Gaf saying they're struggling to find copies, which is good news, also, game is awesome. Feels like I'm playing Demon's Souls again for the first time as I'm crap at it and it's kicking my arse, love it.

BraLoD said:
Rafie said:
When folks grade a game that harshly compared to the many great scores it's already received....you have to wonder if they have an agenda.

John2290 made a great point about clickbait. That's a stupid ass reason for them to rate a good game down.

Cheat Code Central is usually pretty decent with their scores, though I don't personally read their reviews.
If you look at their Metacritic page, the only strange high score there would be the 100 for FF X-2 (at the first page, didn't bother looking up the rest, lol), which I just can't conceive how they could rate FF X-2 as a flawless game, but the other scores seems decent.

Nioh can be a pretty frustating game, if the reviewer got angry with it he could have let it slip into his score.

So because it was difficult for the reviewer, they dropped the score?! That is pretty dumb. I mean yes drop the score some....not on a severe level. Nioh doesn't deserve a score like that. I'm going to be watching them now. 

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron