By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nioh Review Thread - MC: 88 / GR: 88.87%

lonerism said:
So... coming from someone who never played any Souls game

Will I enjoy Nioh? I'm watching some streams and it looks sick, but I'm worried that the difficulty might turn me off

If it's like Souls then co-op for easy mode, I wouldn't worry about difficulty.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
90 from Worth Playing
90 from TheSixthAxis
90 from PSX-Sense.nl

The score remains the same

Damn. Nice!

lonerism said:
So... coming from someone who never played any Souls game

Will I enjoy Nioh? I'm watching some streams and it looks sick, but I'm worried that the difficulty might turn me off

You might be best served to read the review from Playstation Lifestyle.

Soulsborne veterans view it as probably one of the most retarded reviews ever. So maybe people who have never played that style before might see more value in this review.

The score itself is fine for me (7.5/10) but the contents of the review is just...weird...

Why did Gamerinside give it a 65? They messed up the great review continuity. LOL

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

game looks amazing on the pro

Around the Network

Ok BraLoD, i want you to convince into buying this game right now despite the fact that i aint gonna play it right away (I literally just bought Tales of Berseria), but part of me just wanna buy it to support the devs for making such a great game.

John2290 said:
Should I buy it? I loved bloodborne but can't get into Dark souls three...? Right now I'ma wait until a flash sale but if its for sure a bloodborne experience then i'm in. Anyone got feedback?

If the reason you like Bloodborne over Dark Souls is because its faster and more aggressive then you will probably like Nioh as well, since it is faster than Dark Souls heck i would say its faster than Bloodborne too, here is a question have you ever played Ninja Gaiden? did you enjoy those type of games? b ecause this game really feels like a mix of Ninja Gaiden with the Souls games.

As someone who played all the betas and alfas of the game i can say that in my honest opinion its an amazing Action RPG, and if the high scores are to be trusted then the final product wont let me down.

Gameplanet - 100
Digitally Downloaded - 100
Metro.uk - 90

Surely this would raise the MT score now.

Well done. PS4. Well Done Team Ninja. Well Done Shu. Well Done Japan.....Fuck u Itagaki

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

88, really great for a new Ip.