By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nioh Review Thread - MC: 88 / GR: 88.87%

good news for ps4 owners!

Around the Network

No wonder Sony is publishing it, they knew about this game´s potential to be "the new Demon Souls".

JGarret said:
No wonder Sony is publishing it, they knew about this game´s potential to be "the new Demon Souls".

But if thats the case then they wouldnt publish it

BraLoD said:
ktay95 said:

But if thats the case then they wouldnt publish it

But they published Demon's Souls... even tho Shu disliked it

Not in the west they didnt, which you know led to 3 of the next 4 games being published by somebody else.

I'm assuming this gives the souls series a formidible opponent.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
celador said:
only 26 critics?

oh well, great scores, a must buy

Yes it only had 26 critics obviously that was why it scored so well :p

Then it got more reviews (37 now) and its score actually went up :)

Great score. For anyone who has the game, and has played Bloodborne, can you compare difficulties? I've heard a ton of things, one of which is that Nioh is harder. It'd be much appreciated!

PotentHerbs said:
Great score. For anyone who has the game, and has played Bloodborne, can you compare difficulties? I've heard a ton of things, one of which is that Nioh is harder. It'd be much appreciated!

Nioh is absolutely harder. But it's still satisfying like the Souls games so if you enjoy them, you'll enjoy this, if you don't care about how hard it is.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Cant wait to get on this, but I must finish Final Fantasy first.

So... coming from someone who never played any Souls game

Will I enjoy Nioh? I'm watching some streams and it looks sick, but I'm worried that the difficulty might turn me off