By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nioh Review Thread - MC: 88 / GR: 88.87%

only 26 critics?

oh well, great scores, a must buy

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Yakuza 0 is on PS3, also it came out in Japan like 2 years ago. 

Fate Extella as you mentioned is on Vita as well so it's not a PS4 exclusive. 

Still fantastic editions, 2017 is looking to be a super year!

Meh,still see them as ps4 exclusives, can't  play them  on x1 or wiiu/switch. 

Doesn't  matter  though. 

Ps4's library is increasing  insanely. 

To refine the nitpicking:

You also cant play it on ps3. Unless you re fluent in japanese or chinese or are willing to put up with despite not speaking those languages. No english subs.

So yeah, this game is a PS4 exclusive in the western hemisphere and beyond. 

Hunting Season is done...

JRPGfan said:
"Nioh is an arresting game, one that consistently encourages and spurs its players on even when it’s beating the tar out of them. It showers its challengers with increasingly powerful weaponry but is never shy about pummeling them via some hulking, terrifying demon from Japanese folklore’s ghastliest recesses.

When you mix in gorgeous looking artwork, as well as console graphic options that allow for adjustable framerate, you’ve got a game that really does go all out. This is backed up by terrific music, sound effects, and immersively diverse voice acting that crosses linguistic lines.

Nioh got attention for its similarities to other titles, but it deserves to be remembered as its own special game, one that sees and raises the efforts presented by its inspirations. With fast and uncompromising combat, an engrossing economy of loot, and a mesmerizing artistic style, action-RPGs have rarely been this refined or this captivating.

And the little green boys have bowls on their heads and that’s just delightful."

10/10
Sterling

Jim liked it, alot.

Good, Good.

I hope he does a Jimquisition on it like he did with Bloodborne.

So many good games and so little time :/

Hope it sells well so they can start work on another game

1 Japanese game last gen to TLG, Bloodborne, SO5, MGS5, WOFF, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, now Ni-Oh, and Persona 5/DQ XI and a new mainline kingdom hearts to boot?

Take my money.

Around the Network
aLkaLiNE said:
 TLG, Bloodborne, SO5, MGS5, WOFF, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, now Ni-Oh, and Persona 5/DQ XI and a new mainline kingdom hearts to boot?

Take my money.

OMG Richy Rich they call him. U forget Nier.

KingofTrolls said:
aLkaLiNE said:
 TLG, Bloodborne, SO5, MGS5, WOFF, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, now Ni-Oh, and Persona 5/DQ XI and a new mainline kingdom hearts to boot?

Take my money.

OMG Richy Rich they call him. U forget Nier.

Western games feel better too d; I'm liking everything about this gen tbh

aLkaLiNE said:
1 Japanese game last gen to TLG, Bloodborne, SO5, MGS5, WOFF, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, now Ni-Oh, and Persona 5/DQ XI and a new mainline kingdom hearts to boot?

Take my money.

xbox needs to step it up

craighopkins said:
aLkaLiNE said:

Take my money.

xbox needs to step it up

For?

Some reviews say it's a mix of ninja gaiden and dark souls