By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nioh Review Thread - MC: 88 / GR: 88.87%

Rafie said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I forgot about gravity rush and kingdom hearts my bad.

The others aren't exclusive to PS4. 

Yakuza 0 and Fate Extella are exclusive to PS4. Well Fate Extella is on the Vita as well.

Yakuza 0 is on PS3, also it came out in Japan like 2 years ago. 

Fate Extella as you mentioned is on Vita as well so it's not a PS4 exclusive. 

Still fantastic editions, 2017 is looking to be a super year!

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
Rafie said:

Yakuza 0 and Fate Extella are exclusive to PS4. Well Fate Extella is on the Vita as well.

I wasn't aware Yakuza 0 came out 2 years ago in Japan. So this new Yakuza 6 game will be PS4 exclusive. 

Oh and I agree that 2017 is looking pretty stellar. For the first 4 months of the year, we PS4 has exclusvies dropping. At least in the west. January was packed. February has 2 in Nioh and Horizon, March with Nier Automata (console exclusive), and April with Persona 5. 

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

A very good score for a new franchise.

Tuesday can't get here soon enough.

4 ≈ One

Goodnightmoon said:
Not my kind of game but is nice when an exclusive goes beyond expectations and not the other way around, it does looks like a nice game going by the few segments of gameplay I have seen.

Is it going beyond expectations though? The game has looked great. I had my eyes on it since the reveal, I expected it to be great. I think the only surprise for me here is the fact that reviewers aren't docking too many points for its difficulty. 

Around the Network

Meta 87: 25 reviews.

Holy crap. Great scores

ArchangelMadzz said:
Rafie said:

Meh,still see them as ps4 exclusives, can't  play them  on x1 or wiiu/switch. 

Doesn't  matter  though. 

Ps4's library is increasing  insanely. 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
Another great game for ps4! Jesus what a amazing year we have in front of us

When I last counted, I had at least 20 games backlogged for this year. It really is an incredible year for PS gamers! Ugh, now if I could only have enough time and money for them. 

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

"Nioh is an arresting game, one that consistently encourages and spurs its players on even when it’s beating the tar out of them. It showers its challengers with increasingly powerful weaponry but is never shy about pummeling them via some hulking, terrifying demon from Japanese folklore’s ghastliest recesses.

When you mix in gorgeous looking artwork, as well as console graphic options that allow for adjustable framerate, you’ve got a game that really does go all out. This is backed up by terrific music, sound effects, and immersively diverse voice acting that crosses linguistic lines.

Nioh got attention for its similarities to other titles, but it deserves to be remembered as its own special game, one that sees and raises the efforts presented by its inspirations. With fast and uncompromising combat, an engrossing economy of loot, and a mesmerizing artistic style, action-RPGs have rarely been this refined or this captivating.

And the little green boys have bowls on their heads and that’s just delightful."

10/10
Sterling

Jim liked it, alot.