By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Insomniac Games Studio Reaction to Current US Immigration Policy

Tagged games:

ratuscafoarterea said:
Fei-Hung said:

No, I'm not the one bothered by a dislike gif, it's you who is convinced that someone wants you dead and therefore I'm playing along with your certainty over what was allegedly implied. Hence, report Deskpro2k3 to the police, not the vgc mods. 

Well, you're a little bit of an overeacting caring nurse, aren't you.

No, in my culture, what I wrote means put your money where your mouth is. 

You start off complaining that there is no comment section on a video and how that's bad, and now you telling me that after arguing with a user where you are convinced he made a threat on your life you won't do nothing?! 

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

That makes no sense .....

There corrected it for you. 

I,m a Tatar, a minority in Romania and Bulgaria. I don't know what olkd lady you've been drinking tea with, for a lot of people in Romania, that sign means "kill him"

I have no opinion on the ban, but I find it hilarious how they put the "diverse" people in front. Put them somewhere in the crowd and then you'll see how diverse they really are. Tbh, I've seen more white americans protest Trump's exectutive orders than foreigners/immigrants.

ratuscafoarterea said:
Fei-Hung said:

There corrected it for you. 

I,m a Tatar, a minority in Romania and Bulgaria. I don't know what olkd lady you've been drinking tea with, for a lot of people in Romania, that sign means "kill him"

So you are telling me, that everyone in your tribe / cast etc believes that every culture in the world is trying issue death threats every time they see a thumbs down? 

Kaneman! said:
I have no opinion on the ban, but I find it hilarious how they put the "diverse" people in front. Put them somewhere in the crowd and then you'll see how diverse they really are. Tbh, I've seen more white americans protest Trump's exectutive orders than foreigners/immigrants.

I can imagine someone directing the video, "if you are brown, or have Asian eyes can you please come forward!" 

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

So you are telling me, that everyone in your tribe / cast etc believes that every culture in the world is trying issue death threats every time they see a thumbs down? 

My tribe? What's next? Are you gonna tell me I live in a mod hut? I didn't know I'm talking to an uneducated racist and xenofob.

ratuscafoarterea said:
Fei-Hung said:

My tribe? What's next? Are you gonna tell me I live in a mod hut? I didn't know I'm talking to an uneducated racist and xenofob.

How am I racist for using the word tribe?! I myself come from an afghani tribe. The issue here is language and your constant delusion that every word and sign in this thread is designed to kill you or mock you. 

Also, stop avoiding the question. 

US is still a melting pot like no other, we take in more immigrants than any other country, maybe the reaction of this ban is being exaggerated.

Only 7 countries about 196 on the ban list. If the intent is to hurt diversity well this executive order is a failure.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Jpcc86 said:
They're right tho.

Right about what? This is being used as an opportunity to stand up for diversity... but that isn't the issue.

Espeically when you consider people from many other muslim majority countries aren't affected.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Fei-Hung said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

How am I racist for using the word tribe?! I myself come from an afghani tribe. The issue here is language and your constant delusion that every word and sign in this thread is designed to kill you or mock you. 

Also, stop avoiding the question. 

You know, there's no tribes in Eastern Europe and I highly doubt you come from an Afgany tribe, because if you did , you would know that looking down like that on someone is not appropriate.