By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Insomniac Games Studio Reaction to Current US Immigration Policy

Tagged games:

Fei-Hung said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Well, learn what that sign means before you post.

So I take it you are versed in every culture and you ensure that what you say and do is not offensive in every culture?! Or are you saying we should just learn about yours?!  

Funnily enough, the city where I live, I had a friend run a Romanian youth group and lunch club. I was sat at lunch talking to an old Romanian lady and asked her what she thinks of British weather and she gave it the thumbs down. Didn't realise she wanted to kill the weather. 

Funnily enough, I wasn't talknig about the Romanian culture.

Around the Network
ratuscafoarterea said:
Hynad said:

So whenever you click the thumbs down on YouTube, you're saying the one who posted the video should die? Good to know.

Is it so hard for you to follow the comments feed? The user deskpro2k3 posted that inflammatory gif on his first reply to me, basically telling me to die. Don’t try to change the subject, your bias is showing.

I think you should report Deskpro2k3 to the police saying he made a threat on your life 

deskpro2k3 said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Is it so hard for you to follow the comments feed? The user deskpro2k3 posted that inflammatory gif on his first reply to me, basically telling me to die. Don’t try to change the subject, your bias is showing.

what do you think about this one?

It means, "you're done, you're gonna die"

Fei-Hung said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

I think you should report Deskpro2k3 to the police saying he made a threat on your life 

If you want to call the mods, do it.

ratuscafoarterea said:
Fei-Hung said:

So I take it you are versed in every culture and you ensure that what you say and do is not offensive in every culture?! Or are you saying we should just learn about yours?!  

Funnily enough, the city where I live, I had a friend run a Romanian youth group and lunch club. I was sat at lunch talking to an old Romanian lady and asked her what she thinks of British weather and she gave it the thumbs down. Didn't realise she wanted to kill the weather. 

So you are from Romania but your culture is Romanian?! Well it certainly isn't Canadian either. I'm really curious what culture you come from where a universal thumbs down in the 21st century means death. 

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

So you are from Romania but your culture is Romanian?! Well it certainly isn't Canadian either. I'm really curious what culture you come from where a universal thumbs down in the 21st century means death. 

That makes no sense .....

ratuscafoarterea said:
Fei-Hung said:

No, I'm not the one bothered by a dislike gif, it's you who is convinced that someone wants you dead and therefore I'm playing along with your certainty over what was allegedly implied. Hence, report Deskpro2k3 to the police, not the vgc mods. 

ratuscafoarterea said:
Fei-Hung said:

So you are from Romania but your culture isn 't Romanian?! Well it certainly isn't Canadian either. I'm really curious what culture you come from where a universal thumbs down in the 21st century means death. 

That makes no sense .....

There corrected it for you. 

monocle_layton said:
Just in case anyone doesn't know, they're the developers for Spyro and Ratchet&Clank.

Also, something about all of this concerns me- how did they pass such laws so quickly? Aren't we supposed to have bills be introduced to the judicial branch, and then signed by the executive branch? Unless I'm overlooking major details, I'm concerned as to whether there'll be an imbalance in the 3 branches or not.

That's the whole issue. Presidents can issue executive orders the day they sit down in that office. That means he/she can pass a law without congressional intervention however, it will still be treated as any other law which can be abolished. The other thing is, the house is Republican so they're going to back Trump no matter how wrong he is. Kellyanne, Rudy, all of his surrogates swear he can do no wrong so I'm sure the majority of the house thinks so too.

Fei-Hung said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

No, I'm not the one bothered by a dislike gif, it's you who is convinced that someone wants you dead and therefore I'm playing along with your certainty over what was allegedly implied. Hence, report Deskpro2k3 to the police, not the vgc mods. 

Well, you're a little bit of an overeacting caring nurse, aren't you.