By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Insomniac Games Studio Reaction to Current US Immigration Policy

Tagged games:

deskpro2k3 said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Your gif on your first reply to me. Did you already forgot what you've just posted?

I posted a thumbs down gif.

No,that's not a thunmb down, that's a sign that you think I should die, at least on my culture.

Around the Network
ratuscafoarterea said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I posted a thumbs down gif.

No,that's not a thunmb down, that's a sign that you think I should die, at least on my culture.

looks like an ordinary thumbs down to me.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Well, learn what that sign means before you post.

ratuscafoarterea said:
deskpro2k3 said:

you don't like my thumbs down, and you complain about insomniac games not allowing thumbs down/up on their video... okeydokie

ratuscafoarterea said:
deskpro2k3 said:

So whenever you click the thumbs down on YouTube, you're saying the one who posted the video should die? Good to know.

Around the Network
ratuscafoarterea said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Where did I say die? What kind of alternative fact is this? lmao

Your gif on your first reply to me. Did you already forgot what you've just posted?

Just like your opinion on the Insomniac video, dude you are reaching. 

OT: the video was cringe worthy and a simple tweet or blog post could have sufficed, but I understand Insomniac wanting to do it this way, especially if they have a lot of workers from different backgrounds. 

As for disabling the comment section, that's just a logical decision. They are giving a statement and don't want to risk a shit storm in their comment section. They aren't saying no one should debate it or have an opinion on it. It's like me saying I hate pizza but don't argue about it outside my doorstep. 

People are turning this molehill into a mountain over nothing. 

Hynad said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

So whenever you click the thumbs down on YouTube, you're saying the one who posted the video should die? Good to know.

Is it so hard for you to follow the comments feed? The user deskpro2k3 posted that inflammatory gif on his first reply to me, basically telling me to die. Don’t try to change the subject, your bias is showing.

ratuscafoarterea said:
deskpro2k3 said:

So I take it you are versed in every culture and you ensure that what you say and do is not offensive in every culture?! Or are you saying we should just learn about yours?!  

Funnily enough, the city where I live, I had a friend run a Romanian youth group and lunch club. I was sat at lunch talking to an old Romanian lady and asked her what she thinks of British weather and she gave it the thumbs down. Didn't realise she wanted to kill the weather. 

ratuscafoarterea said:
Hynad said:

Is it so hard for you to follow the comments feed? The user deskpro2k3 posted that inflammatory gif on his first reply to me, basically telling me to die. Don’t try to change the subject, your bias is showing.

He posted a thumbs down. Which means he doesn't approve of your comment. You're the one reaching. 

ratuscafoarterea said:
Hynad said:

what do you think about this one?