By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Question for Wii U owners Re: Switch and Zelda BOTW

Will you get Zelda Breath of the Wild for Wii U or Switch?

I'm going to get a Switc... 128 45.39%

I'm going to get a Switc... 42 14.89%

I'm not going to get a S... 63 22.34%

I'm getting a Switch, bu... 2 0.71%

I'm not getting a Switch... 5 1.77%

I'm getting a Switch, an... 20 7.09%

I haven't decided if I'... 22 7.80%

Total:282

I'll be getting a Switch at some point. But, probably not until at least holiday 2017. So, I'll get Zelda for Wii U around its launch date.

Around the Network

I was considering getting a Switch at launch. But now I will get it during the holidays.

I'm getting Zelda on WiiU.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

WiiU version, already pre-ordered it. in Switch, not entirely sure if I'll double dip on BOTW.

I have a Wii U, but I am most definitely getting the Switch. (I will be getting Zelda on the Switch day 1 and Wii U sometime in the future) but the Switch already has the main titles confirmed for it that make me want a system, Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei, and I am genuinely looking forward to a lot of the upcoming games for it. So that is why I will get it at launch.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I'll get it for Wii U. I will probably get a Switch at some point, but not before it has a ton of interesting games

Around the Network

Thanks to everyone who has responded! Very interesting to see the poll and read the responses!

I'm getting it on the Switch.
I might get it on the Wii U, but I'm not taking the plastic off of it.
I think I might save it and have it signed at a convention like E3 or Pax where Reggie and/or Miyamoto is there, and make some SERIOUS cash off of it!

I am getting a Switch, but not yet. Will probably pick up later this year. Wii U Zelda for me. I may get the Switch version later on to replay it on the go, but doubtful.

Wii U at launch. Switch version as soon as I can afford the system :P

1doesnotsimply

I will get the wii u version. I might buy a switch when its $200 and comes with mario kart 9 or mario odyssey