By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resident Evil 7 Ships 2.5m

Areym said:

I will admit though, I enjoyed RE5 and RE6 ._.

No need to feel shame for it. I absolutely love RE5 (it's among my favourite games ever), and liked RE6 enough to beat all its campaigns.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Areym said:

I will admit though, I enjoyed RE5 and RE6 ._.

No need to feel shame for it. I absolutely love RE5 (it's among my favourite games ever), and liked RE6 enough to beat all its campaigns.

Yeah, i loved the local Co-op play for RE6 but even more in RE5. My brother and I had a blast, although we both agreed it was getting a little ridiculous in action, but RE5 still felt creepy-ish.

Sheva in RE5 though, oh man, she made me into a sinner.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Wow even given the uncertainty about the new direction for the franchise, it has sold quite well. I'm glad that it's been critically fairly well received and the sales have kept strong. Well done Capcom!

Mar1217 said:
Kerotan said:
Considering this is pretty much a new Ip, it did good. The legs should be decent and the next title should launch better

Plz, enlight me. Cause we're talking about Resident Evil 7 here.

If they titled this game HORROR HOUSE or something like that you wouldn't know any better.  The only connection it has to the series is the name. 

Not bad.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

RE5 did 4m
RE6 did 4.5m

Although we know that RE6 was massively overshipped.

I still havent finished RE5 and RE6, they're both so bad that I end up stopping with about one hour playing.

RE4 although is not a good RE, at least is a good TPS game it is what makes the game enjoyable.

Nice, hopefully Capcom will be happy with the result! :)

Don't expect RE7 to sell better tha RE5 for exmaple, because the public of survival horror is smaller than the public of a pure corridor shooter.

But the game itself is much better rated by critics and public than that abortion called RE6, it is a fair direction for the series

4 million at launch huh? Guess Capcom realized themselves they were full of crap too lol

I don't try to expect much from this series since RE4 was the beginning of its fall for me.