By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New official Nintendo Switch ad shows guy playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe while taking a dump....

Tagged games:

https://youtu.be/KQGYIVl8iNE

Nintendo ripping off Sony like always...

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
JEMC said:

Depends on the age of the kids.

If they're male teenagers, playing with the Switch while in the bathroom isn't the worst thing they could be doing .

I like that Nintendo is not targeting that demographic. It's targeting 20/30 years old people, who were probably former Ninty gamers. At least that's what I get about their latest adverts.

That's good. From the moves they're making so far, it looks like Nintendo has two target audiences in mind with the Switch; kids and 18-35 adults.  I think (more like 'hope') Nintendo realized that trying too hard to court the kid audience (especially with condesending ads that make Nintendo products look like baby toys) does more harm than good.  For the adults specifically, I like how they're marketing it as a gaming device that can give a console-like experience that conforms to their schedules and lifestyles instead of the current method where most adult gamers have to compromise and specifically set aside time to enjoy their hobby.

I was already doing that with the Wii U, now I don't have to deal with shitty Wii U gamepad to console connection lol.

Brilliant

Mar1217 said:
People will take a dump. But they probably won't get up cause they're too invested in the game.

What is your diaper size?

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Aerys said:
Though thé university part is so unrealistic, nobody does that

Actually its not that unrealistic.I have already seen people in my university carrying 3DS around and actually playing with them betwenn classes.I mean, I dont see a lan party happening but there will be the occasinal gamer doing that.

I've seen the same thing.

Aerys said:
Watchikg thé ad, i wonder if you can do something like mixing 4 players on TV and à fifth player with à Switch, WiiU couldnt do it with gamepad ( which Made it pretty useless where it should have Been its main use) in MK8, i hope Switch can sincè its à whole console this time

It could be possible, maybe with 2 switch's you can do 6 local multiplayer match (4 docked mode+ 2 undocked).

Nintendo will miss a great chance if they don't make the max number of players up to 12.

We reap what we sow

That guy taking a dump is going to be me in a year.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---