By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New official Nintendo Switch ad shows guy playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe while taking a dump....

Tagged games:

Damn Nintendo...never expected this from you guys

Around the Network

I never understood people doing things on the toilet. Even my biggest shits take me less than a minute. Where's the time to do anything?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I never understood people doing things on the toilet. Even my biggest shits take me less than a minute. Where's the time to do anything?

ever felt like your job on the toilet was incomplete ? just play something/watch a video and in no time you'll do everything...

IkePoR said:
Love how nonchalant they are about it too.

Slightly off topic: am I the only person who's paranoid about the JoyCon's sliding off and the screen dropping to the floor?

Theres a locking mechanism that ll hold them in place, unless you hit a button.

Maybe over time? the locking mechanism will grow weaker? but the first few years you should be safe.

Just keep your fingers away from those release buttons.

What market was that for? It wasn't US.

Definitely a good ad tho.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
What market was that for? It wasn't US.

Definitely a good ad tho.

It was posted by Nintendo's german facebook page but now most European divisions are posting it in their specific language

zorg1000 said:
spemanig said:
Seriously, everytime they do something stupid, they do something like this which shows me they get it. This is a really good add that makes the Switch look really desirable. What they really need though is to make ads like this for multiplatform games.

i think its extremely wise that they are aiming it at young adults instead of children/families

By the way, I've come around on our argument about how the Switch will be able to retain 3DS owners. I plan to write an article incorperating that to to explain why. It doesn't exactly line up with your argument, but I think you'll find it fascinating none the less.

spemanig said:
zorg1000 said:

i think its extremely wise that they are aiming it at young adults instead of children/families

By the way, I've come around on our argument about how the Switch will be able to retain 3DS owners. I plan to write an article incorperating that to to explain why. It doesn't exactly line up with your argument, but I think you'll find it fascinating none the less.

cool, i look forward to reading it..........even though i seem to have forgotten what argument you're talking about lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

The best thing about the Switch, playing it while you're doing your business

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

That's smart advertising right there