By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New official Nintendo Switch ad shows guy playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe while taking a dump....

Tagged games:

Zkuq said:
Let's be honest, that's going to be one big way people are going to be using Switch.

People said i was crazy for spending the money to patent a gamepad case with a toilet paper holder on the back (doubles as a stand) but now i feel vindicated.  I'm only charging $60 for it too so it is one of the more reasonably priced switch accessories on the market.

Around the Network
The_Yoda said:

People said i was crazy for spending the money to patent a gamepad case with a toilet paper holder on the back (doubles as a stand) but now i feel vindicated.  I'm only charging $60 for it too so it is one of the more reasonably priced switch accessories on the market.

You're the next Edison.

Let´s see Scorpio do that. This is a unique feature =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

NintendoPie said:
The_Yoda said:

You're the next Edison.

Thanks.

Warning this is in poor taste ...

Anyone got a spare elephant I can electrocute? Preferably one named Topsey but I don't intend to be picky...

Possibly unpopular opinion; using phones/devices on the toilet is fucking gross.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Possibly unpopular opinion; using phones/devices on the toilet is fucking gross.

I mean, as long as it sells.

spemanig said:
curl-6 said:

Just a pet peeve of mine. I don't like the idea of someone playing with something they've touched after wiping their arse and then potentially touching me or something I might touch.

curl-6 said:
spemanig said:

Just a pet peeve of mine. I don't like the idea of someone playing with something they've touched after wiping their arse and then potentially touching me or something I might touch.

I mean, people wash their hands lol

spemanig said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, but if they wash their hands after already touching their device. So the device is contaminated.

curl-6 said:
spemanig said:

Yeah, but if they wash their hands after already touching their device. So the device is contaminated.

people dont wash their hands anyway so whats the difference between playing while sitting on the toilet and playing right after sitting on the toilet?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.