Twilight Princess is...

My favorite 36 26.28%

Pretty good 78 56.93%

Meh 6 4.38%

Least favorite 5 3.65%

Haven't played 12 8.76%

Total:137

After all these years, i finally finished the game. I've now completed:

NES Zelda / Oracle of ages and season / Skyward sword / Wind waker / Twilight princess / Hyrule warriors (if you want to count that)

This game was amazing! For a long time skyward sword has been my run away favorite, but I may have to reconsider the top spot, possibly make it a tie. The dungeons were really good ( i even enjoyed the water temple), the atmosphere, Midna, being wolf link, the puzzles were tough, very cool items/weapons and some memorable bosses. 

I say all this having just come off windwaker, which i liked alot of things about, but the dungeons were awful and the game was pretty easy, although i did enjoy the final boss.

I've only managed to play up to the water temple of Ocarina of time ( i know i know.....), even though i've had it for n64, gamecube, wii vc and now 3ds... perhaps i'll get to it later this year, but in the meantime, BRING ON BREATH OF THE WILD!

Around the Network

Twilight Princess is class-A in my book.

From the moody atmosphere, to the epic bosses, to series-best sidekick Midna, it was the true Ocarina of Time successor I'd waited for since the 90s.

I didn't really like TP.... but idk. It's still a good game. 

I like the game a lot. Wind Waker my all time fave tho. I ESP love the TP soundtrack. The best Kakariko Village song ever!

TP had great sub bosses and excellent dungeons. Hidden skills were great too. Everything else wasn't too great though which puts it below the other 3D Zelda for me (excluding MM and SS since I never played/finish them).

Around the Network

Its a good game. Far from the best though.

curl-6 said:

Twilight Princess is class-A in my book.

From the moody atmosphere, to the epic bosses, to series-best sidekick Midna, it was the true Ocarina of Time successor I'd waited for since the 90s.

It's my fav most of the times, I agree that it can be Ocarina successor, though Majora has more resimblance

I thought it was fun, glad you did too

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Zelda TP is one of my favorite games. The dungeons are simply amazingly designed. Midna is one of my favorite characters ever, the items are cool (especially the double clawshot and the spinner) but it's a shame that some of them are underused. I liked the bosses but I wish they were harder (I know TP HD has Hero Mode but I don't have a Wii U). Stallord is particularly cool. Really liked the sense of grand epic adventure I got from the game.

SegataSanshiro said:

I like the game a lot. Wind Waker my all time fave tho. I ESP love the TP soundtrack. The best Kakariko Village song ever!

Yes! After awhile, i started humming songs that didn't really jump at me like Wind Waker did, but they grew on me. Especially the over world.

Keybladewielder said:
Zelda TP is one of my favorite games. The dungeons are simply amazingly designed. Midna is one of my favorite characters ever, the items are cool (especially the double clawshot and the spinner) but it's a shame that some of them are underused. I liked the bosses but I wish they were harder (I know TP HD has Hero Mode but I don't have a Wii U). Stallord is particularly cool. Really liked the sense of grand epic adventure I got from the game.

I think that's the big take away, it really feels like a grand adventure. It's funny how everyone has different favorites of zelda for various reasons.