Forums - Gaming Discussion - Achievements and Trophies you gave up on...

Polyamory Trophy in Dying light. You have to complete 5 quest co-op with the same 3 partners.  

Around the Network

I have 2 trophies left to plat DBZ xenoverse 1. those trophies consist of having all the super and ultimate attacks. I looked it up on the internet on how to get all those attacks, the problem is that no matter what you do, you only get those attacks if the game lets you get it. It is so random that I gave up.

BraLoD said:
OdinHades said:
Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (GTA4)

I did everything that was asked to get the trophy. Which was a whole fucking lot. But the buggy sucker didn't unlock. So I said fuck that. =P

I had only a trophy bug for me (that I know of), and it was also on a Rockstar game, Red Dead Redemption.
I did the same thing, said fuck it, and after beating the game I didn't bother to get any other trophy.

The thing is, a friend of mine got the game last year, and was playing it, and wanted to play with me, so I went back on it, and while waiting for us to meet there I decided to try that trophy that bugged again... and it worked, I got it.
Then we played it a lot and I went hunting the trophies and now I have the platinum XD

So maybe if it's still possible to try, you should give this one a try again someday.

Nah, you have to win in every possible online match, which includes deathmatches, races with cars and planes and all that. You can't check your progress on that in any way, you have to do it by yourself, which I did. However, even if I did find the motivation to try that trophy again, I doubt I'll even find enough players on GTA 4 on PS3. xP

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
BraLoD said:

I had only a trophy bug for me (that I know of), and it was also on a Rockstar game, Red Dead Redemption.
I did the same thing, said fuck it, and after beating the game I didn't bother to get any other trophy.

The thing is, a friend of mine got the game last year, and was playing it, and wanted to play with me, so I went back on it, and while waiting for us to meet there I decided to try that trophy that bugged again... and it worked, I got it.
Then we played it a lot and I went hunting the trophies and now I have the platinum XD

So maybe if it's still possible to try, you should give this one a try again someday.

Nah, you have to win in every possible online match, which includes deathmatches, races with cars and planes and all that. You can't check your progress on that in any way, you have to do it by yourself, which I did. However, even if I did find the motivation to try that trophy again, I doubt I'll even find enough players on GTA 4 on PS3. xP

Well, I did got Red Dead Redemption online trophies late 2015/ early 2016, and it was SO FUCKING bugged, with hackers and with just a few people trying to stick with it, was an actual task, I must say.
I dunno if GTA4 still even have its serves online, tho, it's a 2008 game, afterall XP

Mad max.

One of the last trophies glitched. I said to hell with this and never bothered finishing the rest.

Personally I don't like going for trophies that are grind based in open world games unless they are games I absolutely love because they are usually such a huge investment in time.

I would personally much rather prefer a "skill based" trophy vs just a ridiculous amount of time doing pointless "fetch quests" trophies, but that's just me.

-VIDEOGAME NINJA APPROVED-

Around the Network
The Fury said:
think-man said:

That's really not the point of the thread. 

Well, in essence he gave up on all of them.

xD gave up on all trophies! 

think-man said:
Killzone 2 finishing on elite mode xD

It needs some persistence but it's not too hard.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Unless I'm actually enjoying the game, I've basically given up on them.

However, I have been achievment hunting more since X1 added the rare achievments system. Sometimes they can be easy and enjoyable to get.

Recently Completed
Gears 5
for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I gave up on Nintendo having Achievements.. 😐

Seriously though, this one:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/ducktales-remastered/achievement/80133-Look-Ma--No-Spats-.html

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Mugen Souls (gave up at about 230 hours) and Disgaea 5 (I'll come back to Disgaea 5 sometime, I have only about 50 hours of grinding left)
I don't usually aim for the platinum, I don't have time for these.