By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Achievements and Trophies you gave up on...

Bandorr said:
World of Final Fantasy: There are two trophies for the mini games. I can't do those mini games. I'm not good enough.

Pfft, whatever. You can do it buddy, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Furi:

She's an 11 - Defeat the burst. Gave up on that and by consequence, the trophies that follow that one.  I've decided that it is impossible to defeat the burst, and therefore anyone who has this or the subsequential trophies cheated in this game. 

FFVII (PS4):

Best Bromance: Go on a date with Barret in the Gold Saucer. I didnt know this trophy existed and therefore didnt do the proper steps for this scenario to unlock and its the only one im missing from the game to get the platinum. Im too lazy to start over just for that. 

Witcher 3: 

Everything gwent related... Cause I hate gwent, it bores me to death. 

Jpcc86 said:

Furi:

She's an 11 - Defeat the burst. Gave up on that and by consequence, the trophies that follow that one.  I've decided that it is impossible to defeat the burst, and therefore anyone who has this or the subsequential trophies cheated in this game. 

Then you'd hate the bullet hell of the final boss. I get her in the end but after I worked out the 'nack' to it. What stage of her fight did you get to? I mean, unless it's her bullet hell then well, just dodge and pray mainly. :P

Hmm, pie.

The Shadows Rushed Me achievement from Max Payne 3.
Finish the game without dying, no checkpoints and you have time constraints.

I tried a lot of times but It was very time consuming and there were some things that really annoyed me (glitches, big unskippable custscenes).

Ironically, Bloodborne is the ONLY game I have platinum'd. For the most part, I'm just not into trophy hunting. But if a game keeps drawing me back in, I might take the extra few steps to get the platinum.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
Jpcc86 said:

Furi:

Then you'd hate the bullet hell of the final boss. I get her in the end but after I worked out the 'nack' to it. What stage of her fight did you get to? I mean, unless it's her bullet hell then well, just dodge and pray mainly. :P

Its precisely the bullet hell phase I couldnt ever pass. I played her many times, basically memorized and got all the previous phases completely mastered and easily done but the final phase is. just. so. damn. hard. I dont know what kind of sorcery you did to get it done,  but im willing to sacrifice a goat and offer its blood to the great old one Cthulhu to be able to do it. 

The Last of Us and FF13. I tried playing the single player campaign again to get some achievements, but I lost interest quickly. So I just gave up. And for FF13, well... I just can't play it again.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Various Twisted Metal PS3 trophies since they were glitched. Which sucked, because they were all shitty, grindy trophies.

Sonic generation, not getting touched on the super sonic battle. F that

Jpcc86 said:

Its precisely the bullet hell phase I couldnt ever pass. I played her many times, basically memorized and got all the previous phases completely mastered and easily done but the final phase is. just. so. damn. hard. I dont know what kind of sorcery you did to get it done,  but im willing to sacrifice a goat and offer its blood to the great old one Cthulhu to be able to do it. 

I did it in the end, it took time, then I think I've done it twice in the free play mode, eitherway, she's my least played boss, I think I've even attempted the final one more.

Cloudman said:
The Last of Us and FF13. I tried playing the single player campaign again to get some achievements, but I lost interest quickly. So I just gave up. And for FF13, well... I just can't play it again.

FF13 had some odd ones, weren't they like level every character to max? Seems a bit too grindy.

Hmm, pie.