By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hot dogs?

Yay! 66 80.49%

Nay! 16 19.51%

Total:82
Cloudman said:
I do, but I rarely have them. I prefer burgers over dogs.

This very much

Around the Network

I don't like any of these meat/fast food-ish things, and hot dogs are the absolute worst.

Hot Dogs is one of the very few american dishes that I'd like to experience in the US alone, here in Europe and everywhere I tried them they are just bland sandwiches with terrible buns, but from what I can see in movies/sitcoms in the US there are all sorts of sauces and toppings for them, though I expect the buns to be pretty much the same (which is a shame when baguette is such a fitting bread )

No. There's something about the smell that I really hate, and my nose is usually correct.

I like them, though because of the buns don't fit my diet, can't eat them. Likely the sausage doesn't fit me either.

Luke888 said:
Hot Dogs is one of the very few american dishes that I'd like to experience in the US alone, here in Europe and everywhere I tried them they are just bland sandwiches with terrible buns, but from what I can see in movies/sitcoms in the US there are all sorts of sauces and toppings for them, though I expect the buns to be pretty much the same (which is a shame when baguette is such a fitting bread )

Isn't hot dog a German dish? Although I believe it's more popular in the US.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

I think I've only eaten 2 hot dogs in my life (both times in Germany) and they were pretty good. For some reason never got the chance to try one when I was in the US. Will do next time though.

it's the best thing ever, after pizza and hamburgers

bdbdbd said:

I like them, though because of the buns don't fit my diet, can't eat them. Likely the sausage doesn't fit me either.

Luke888 said:

Apparently it is but it's very uncommon here.
The closest thing to a hot dog here is nothing special. Sausage in a bread roll (one of these: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/13-08-31-Kochtreffen-Wien-RalfR-N3S_7849-024.jpg ) with either mustard or ketchup.

I don't think they are made with the best-quality meat so no.

Barozi said:
bdbdbd said:

Apparently it is but it's very uncommon here.
The closest thing to a hot dog here is nothing special. Sausage in a bread roll (one of these: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/13-08-31-Kochtreffen-Wien-RalfR-N3S_7849-024.jpg ) with either mustard or ketchup.

I think kebab is more common these days.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.