By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hot dogs?

Yay! 66 80.49%

Nay! 16 19.51%

Total:82
bdbdbd said:

I like them, though because of the buns don't fit my diet, can't eat them. Likely the sausage doesn't fit me either.

Luke888 said:
Hot Dogs is one of the very few american dishes that I'd like to experience in the US alone, here in Europe and everywhere I tried them they are just bland sandwiches with terrible buns, but from what I can see in movies/sitcoms in the US there are all sorts of sauces and toppings for them, though I expect the buns to be pretty much the same (which is a shame when baguette is such a fitting bread )

Isn't hot dog a German dish? Although I believe it's more popular in the US.

Dunno, though I have a hard time eating German Sausages and Wurstels so I think it's better for me to try the american ones :p

Around the Network
bdbdbd said:

I like them, though because of the buns don't fit my diet, can't eat them. Likely the sausage doesn't fit me either.

Luke888 said:
Hot Dogs is one of the very few american dishes that I'd like to experience in the US alone, here in Europe and everywhere I tried them they are just bland sandwiches with terrible buns, but from what I can see in movies/sitcoms in the US there are all sorts of sauces and toppings for them, though I expect the buns to be pretty much the same (which is a shame when baguette is such a fitting bread )

Isn't hot dog a German dish? Although I believe it's more popular in the US.

Wikipedia says it was invented by a German Immigrant in the US:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Feltman

I wouldn't spend money on them, but I am fine with eating them.

No, I don't like them :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Hot dogs are amazing especially the chili cheese dogs ...

Around the Network

Happened to find an article on the Sonoran Hot Dog.

http://tucson.com/news/local/nat-geo-says-tucson-s-food-makes-it-one-of/article_13c76946-c13f-11e6-bc7f-d3b011caaf82.html

Schonland's natural casing hot dogs with Hormel Chili (no bean) and chopped onion. Yum yum.

CaptainExplosion said:

I love hot dogs, so does anyone else here like hot dogs?

no picture?

Here is what we call a Cachorro-Quente Paulista:

Looks like death, but boy-oh-boy, tastes good =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.