By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where's the hype for Super Bomberman R ???

The fact that it wasn't highlighted or giving more shine during the presentation, where it could have caught some buzz (if it is as good as it appears to be), makes me worry a bit. Could be a good hit. Also Konami is Konami and Konami is the worst.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

This is Konami we're talking about, so it's best not to get TOO hyped.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Yeah, Im watching the Giant Bomb impressions of the Switch games they played. They seem positive on most games, but they said that Bomberman runs bad and looks like a PS1 game...

I'm excited! I would love if this led to more Hudson revivals and even some old Konami games like Goemon and Sunset Riders.

KLXVER said:
AZWification said:

Yeah, Im watching the Giant Bomb impressions of the Switch games they played. They seem positive on most games, but they said that Bomberman runs bad and looks like a PS1 game...

I wouldn't be surprised if that's really the case.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
KLXVER said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that's really the case.

Yeah, we are talking about Konami, I am pretty sure most of their talent has moved on beyond folk they were planning on using for mobile games, which truth be told this project might have arisen from but got some buffs in visuals and cinematics when Nintendo came calling. Still as a thirsty Bomberman fan ain't much to do.

we have price?
is a retail release?