By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where's the hype for Super Bomberman R ???

KLXVER said:

I would say wheres the hype for Ultra Street Fighter 2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_1D5By-R98

Sorry I dont have a degree in rocket science, so I cant post a video.

I am stupidly hyped for Street Fighter :D

@OP: Bomberman looks pretty good but I'm not totally sold. Need to see more.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
KLXVER said:

They dont have the license anymore, so no.

Awww! Shellshock!

Lol

I'll be getting Zelda and Bomberman at launch. :)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Slade6alpha said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Do we know the price of this game yet? Really shouldn't be priced more than a typical 3DS game at $40.

Nope you do not use real money, just ingame currency.

But don't you have to buy the in game currency with money? If not, I guess that's cool. Seems weird you have to pay in game money to continue playing. 

They said you earn gems just by playing the game, just like how you earn coins in Smash. I know this is still Konami we're dealing with and that they would totally go with microtransactions, but I think we can trust them on this... maybe!

It's to continue playing after you gameover like in Smash, not you have to pay to play the game periord, if that's what you were thinking.

There's hardly any hype from me and has been that way since Bomberman Generations. I just want another 3D game like Bomberman 64, Hero, or 2nd Attack... ;_; If this has enough content, I may bite. Also, I hate the voices and artstyle.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Okay, this game looks charming as all heck! Gonna look into it!

NoirSon said:

If this has online multi-player I am getting it .

Oh to answer this, yes it does have online, so looks like you are buying it.

Slade6alpha said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Do we know the price of this game yet? Really shouldn't be priced more than a typical 3DS game at $40.

Nope you do not use real money, just ingame currency.

But don't you have to buy the in game currency with money? If not, I guess that's cool. Seems weird you have to pay in game money to continue playing. 

It's done on a World-by-World basis, which is fair. Each world has four or so stages, though, so you shouldn't really have trouble unless you're playing with an asshat who kills you more than he helps

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

spemanig said:
I never understood why people loved bomber man so much. Cool that people are excited, though.

Bomberman multiplayer is awesome. Played the DS one with my brother and his friend on the plane just last month and we easily spent an hour or more on it. Would have played more if the plane ride didn't get us all tired lol

Can't see video in OP.

Link?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence