By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Emily Rogers and Eurogamer were creating fake news and fake rumors?

Quelle surprise....

Around the Network

Ever since the issue of PSM that said the PS2 would look like a Dreamcast came out the same week that OPM had pics of the console, I quit believing in video game rumors.

Eurogamer is overrated AF to be honest. I'm glad the got some things wrong (maybe they were right and Nintendo decided to make those announcements at a later date?). Hopefully their reputation takes a hit tbh. I couldn't understand people taking their rumors for GRANTED, because "its Eurogamer". Bitch I'm Amerigamer and can make up rumors too, stfu.

Here's a thing from emily.

https://arcadegirl64.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/rumor-what-should-we-expect-from-the-final-nx-product/#more-10516

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

yes, let's forget AAAAAALLLL the rumors that were right.

Around the Network

Emily Rodgers and Laura Kate Dale are nothing but parrots repeating what they read on the net and building a following from the guesses that were right and quietly brushing the mistakes under a rug of thin excuses.

How about Voice Acting! She was correct about that!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Told you all that she was full of shit. No one believed me

They got voice acting right.

StarOcean said:
Told you all that she was full of shit. No one believed me

Not all. She got many things right like hybrid, Voice acting, etc.