By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Emily Rogers and Eurogamer were creating fake news and fake rumors?

after she was wrong she quit the business of leaking and rumors

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

They got right a few times (Emily nailed the NX leaks), but they are also wrong very often. Also remember that she "leaked" Mother 3 on Wii U, like 5 times. And she also said it would be available for the Virtual Console of Switch in at the launch of the console and they would announce at the january presentation.

People should see those rumors as a curiosity,but stop getting worked on about them. They are wrong very often.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Yeah, the thing about rumours is that sometimes they turn out to be just that, rumours. Doesn't mean someone is intentionally making that stuff up. Why are people so offended by this stuff?

Rumours are rumours and internal decisions change all the time. Both have proved to have some form of credible source but that doesn't mean 100% of things reported will turn out true.

Yeah but important is to bash supermetaldave64 because he had only one rumour false and this was not even a rumour but his opinion.

Around the Network

Beware of false prophets!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I just ignore all "leakers/insiders", because real insiders keep their mouth shut.

As for the things she "got right", a broken clocks right twice a day.

Lucas-Rio said:

Let's see:

- A female Link ? Fail.

- A delayed Zelda BOW not at Switch launch ? Fail

- New Mario at Switch launch? Fail

-- Beyond Good and Evil 2 on Switch revealed the 13 January? Fail

- Pokemon Star?  Fail

I wouldn't say they were creating fake news people just get things wrong that's humane. You can't always know weather sources are trustworthy or not.

PwerlvlAmy said:
after she was wrong she quit the business of leaking and rumors

Actually she's still leaking on resetera.

NATO said:

I just ignore all "leakers/insiders", because real insiders keep their mouth shut.

As for the things she "got right", a broken clocks right twice a day.

I mean she nailed most of her nx leaks.