By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 8 Wii Favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 8 Wii Favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

The console that every1 lost there casual selves over. And us gamers got Super Mario Galaxy!

(Just 2 days left :o)

Around the Network

Super Smash Bros Brawl is still the best Smash game ever.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

4-player Mario. Wicked. The system was a return to glory for Nintendo. It was so cool when it came out, and so much fun.

Almost crying while playing Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.

Also, playing that super awesome Metal Gear Solid rip-off called Disaster: Day of Crisis, which is absolutely superior to anything else Monolith Soft has done. Nothing beats winning a tsunami in a sprint, NOTHING!

Both Galaxy games, Skyward Sword, Metroid Prime 3, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Sin and Punishment 2, Xenoblade. The Wii definitely had some damn good games.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Both Galaxy games
Xenoblade
Fire Emblem
Both Zelda games
RE4
The Last Story
The various VC gems
The Rabbids game where they are building a tower to go to the moon. (Forgot the title, the first game was great also)
The Metroid Prime Collection

Zak and Wiki
and the list can go on, I have 50+ physical games for the Wii and enjoyed almost all of them.

- Wii Sports! I was amazed how awesome it was! It was definetly something unique and fun!

- It was my first ever Nintendo console, soooo I had lots of fun playing Mario kart, Super Smash, 2D mario, Animal Crossing.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The Wii has my second favorite game on it, but it was one of the more disappointing Nintendo consoles I've owned. My top 5 games on it are:
1. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4. Super Paper Mario
5. Mario Kart Wii

Other games I enjoyed on the consoler were: Super Mario Galaxy 1-2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Xenoblade Chronicles, Mario Party 8, Mario Super Sluggers, and Call of Duty: World at War.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword!

Xenoblade Chronicles is my favorite game of all time!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."