By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 8 Wii Favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

Xenoblade 

Oboro Muramasa

Around the Network

Skyward Sword

Fededx said:
Tons of games, such an underrated console, everyone was against it during it's life, it has no games they said, and I have an amazing library for the Wii. There were brilliant games, b but one I fell in love with was Okami... Also both No More Heroes games were spectacular. Red Steel 2 was also a big surprise. And Radiant Dawn is one of the best Fire Emblem games I've played so far.

Yeah, the whole "Wii has no games" claims were utter bollocks; I own over 40 games for the system.

The problem is, people tended to overlook quality titles like Sin & Punishment 2 or de Blob, simply because they weren't AAA blockbusters.

curl-6 said:
Fededx said:
Tons of games, such an underrated console, everyone was against it during it's life, it has no games they said, and I have an amazing library for the Wii. There were brilliant games, b but one I fell in love with was Okami... Also both No More Heroes games were spectacular. Red Steel 2 was also a big surprise. And Radiant Dawn is one of the best Fire Emblem games I've played so far.

Yeah, the whole "Wii has no games" claims were utter bollocks; I own over 40 games for the system.

The problem is, people tended to overlook quality titles like Sin & Punishment 2, de Blob, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, etc, simply because they weren't AAA blockbusters.

Nowadays seems like if soemthing is not a expensive blockbuster then it didnt happened at all

Goodnightmoon said:
curl-6 said:

The problem is, people tended to overlook quality titles like Sin & Punishment 2, de Blob, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, etc, simply because they weren't AAA blockbusters.

Nowadays seems like if soemthing is not a expensive blockbuster then it didnt happened at all

It's a shame really. I think one of my favourite things about the Wii was that it was a haven for those mid-tier kind of games that were neither AAA nor indie.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

@ curl

Devils third is a mid tier game.

Devil's Third is a shit tier game. :P

spurgeonryan said:
Damn it, how did you snipe me. I did not even quote you.

xenoblade
metroid prime trilogy
no more heroes
SSBB

spurgeonryan said:
Yerm said:
ah the Wii...

Xenoblade was amazing...
Mario had no gimmicks...
somehow even the Rabbids had a good game...
and I will still go back and play a custom game of Fortune Street no matter how long. (my record is 18 hours)

18 hours, what do you do for that long?

Fortune Street is like Monopoly with a ton of extra rules and mechanics. The campaign levels declare a winner once they reach 10,000G to 20,000G but i use custom settings to have games set to a goal of 999,000G. and then its just a matter of playing the game right and actually getting a million G. 

My faves on Wii are Xenoblade, Zelda TP and Zelda SS.