By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 8 Wii Favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

Resident Evil 4 on the Wii is a masterpiece! Not only is RE4 amazing, the motion controls were utilized so incredibly!

It has convinced me there is merit to the pointer function and motion functionality. Shame most devs made use of them so lazily.

Around the Network

I still play lot of local coop on Wii with my kids and my brother and one game that stood out for us for quite some time (years really) is Mario Sports Mix...it's lot of fun and we just keep coming back to it.

The Wii brought me back into gaming after the disappointment of the Gamecube, it really felt like a return to form; 3D Mario was epic and varied again, Zelda was a Lord of the Rings style fantasy epic again, Donkey Kong returned to the greatness of the SNES era, Mario Kart dropped the two-character mechanic and shopping trolley handling, etc.

Playing Wii Sports Resort for the first time felt like something from the future, it was almost like science fiction, the most mind-blowing video game experience for me since the leap from 2D to 3D.

To this day, Wii remains my 2nd favourite console of all time behind the SNES, and I own more games for it than any other system.

Sorry to bother, but I have a question: when exactly does the event take place? I couldn't find updated info.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Can someone tell me the hour of the presentation? I got confuse, some people told me is Thursday at 11PM Central Time(Mexico city) and other that is on Friday D:.

By the way I didn't own a Wii that gen :(

Around the Network

MKWii was a disappointment simply because I wasn't as good at it as I was with Double Dash :P
I got introduced to FE with Radiant Dawn, and it still remains as the gold standard as to how a Fire Emblem game should be made bar writing.
Galaxy is still amazing.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

when i played super mario galaxy for the first time
man what a great game amazing ost

I've heard rumblings that the March launch is being pushed to may or later as a result of breath if the wild not being ready yet, and that this delay will be revealed on the 12th.

Seems unlikely but that's what I heard

Tons of games, such an underrated console, everyone was against it during it's life, it has no games they said, and I have an amazing library for the Wii. There were brilliant games, b but one I fell in love with was Okami... Also both No More Heroes games were spectacular. Red Steel 2 was also a big surprise. And Radiant Dawn is one of the best Fire Emblem games I've played so far.

Radiant Dawn
Smg1+2
Ssbb (single player was great)
Mp3
LoZ TP and SS
XC + Last Story
DK
NSMB

So many good games