By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Moderator Thread

outlawauron said:
I found the ban thread interesting, but it does foster some animosity and give chances to take shots. I voted "No".

I do wish you would make banned profiles no longer private.

Moderation rules should still apply to the ban threads. If people step over the line, they should be moderated. 

Around the Network

Things that shouldn't be modded: The words "Xbots", "Ponies", and "Drones".

It'll make for much more interesting conversations :D

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

axumblade said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Does that really happen? Do mods go ban crazy to rack up a score? Did this happen in the last ban thread?

There was a specific mod who came into one of the threads bragging about a "high score." I will not call him out in here but there was a big ordeal over it because the community thought we were promoting this idea. He isn't part of the mod team anymore and I hope the current (and future) mods are more mature than coming into the threads promoting that sort of nonsense.

Wasn't that Conegamer?!

He sure did like banning people. 

I can't blame him though. If I was a mod I'd like banning people too. It seems fun!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Ka-pi96 said:
So.... these Scalebound threads.... kinda getting out of hand and turning in to spam, no?

Gotta gather dem points while we still can

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Just ban the spam already please :

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Ka-pi96 said:
So.... these Scalebound threads.... kinda getting out of hand and turning in to spam, no?

Gotta gather dem points while we still can

But why.. They serve no purpose nowadays.. :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

But why.. They serve no purpose nowadays.. :/

Does waving your massive e-peen in others faces mean nothing to people anymore? :O

I got bored of doing that..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

axumblade said:
BraLoD said:
Things you should mod: LoD hating
Things you shouldn't mod: LoD love

I can't help but believe that you have some kind of personal investment in those two suggestions..

I think we need some LoD representation on the mod team though.

axumblade said:
Leadified said:

I think we need some LoD representation on the mod team though.

I agree. I really enjoyed that Diablo II expansion. It brought a lot to the game. :D

This is why BraLoD doesn't sleep well at night :<

Ka-pi96 said:
Starcraft isn`t a mod anymore? Since when? I`ll miss him

Can`t say I actually remember the last time I saw him active, but when he was active he seemed to be a pretty good mod.

Sadly, that about sums up why I am not a mod.

As Axum said though, I left on great terms . Renewal is important. There is no sense in an enormous mod team, so those that are there should be able to contribute regularly and consistently.

One thing I didn't realize I would miss is just casually checking someone's mod history. I was a mod for so long I forgot its not just something anyone can do

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS